Managed Service - SDM Lead
Job no: 492307
Work type: Full time
Categories: Account Manager, Managed Services, SDM
This position is for a Regional lead SDM to join our team and will be key in driving and assisting the local Sales Team with Managed Services related pre-sales activities including proposal preparation, responding to RFQ's, RFI's, client presentations and sales meetings.
The Regional lead assists the Practice Manager and / or nominated local Operations manager to ensure resources in the allocated region are effectively utilised to meet overall billable utilisation targets.
The Regional lead may also be a People Leader and have assigned resources to mentor and assist to develop career plans.
In being an advocate of Kloud Managed Services across the wider Kloud business and working with the Practice Manager and colleagues to grow the services practice, the Regional lead is a key member of the Kloud Managed Services Team.
Key Skills and Experience
- Undertake region wide resource management – forecast and track utilisation using agreed tracking and reporting tools
- Assist the Practice Manager with opportunity identification, tracking and closing by being the local presence at sales meeting and undertake pre-sales activities with the local sales team. This is key to the role and a requirement of applying.
- Mentor and lead assigned Service Delivery Managers and / or technical resources within region to use common and uniform agreed process to deliver our services
- Induct new hires in the state in Managed Services. Ensure they are adequately trained in Managed Services process and procedures
- Co-ordinate cross-skilling across customer environments with Service Delivery managers
- Co-ordinate the on call roster with all Regional Leads
- Take a proactive approach to building customer relationships in the region; undertake site visits with Sales and / or Service Delivery Managers
- Provide governance and guidance for local Service Delivery Managers; are we delivering services properly, assist local resource to delivery exemplary customer service
- Ensure leave requests for resources in your allocated region is properly recorded and accounted
- Lead team bonding events in the region
- Present updates for Managed Services at local (region) branch meetings
- 1st Point of escalation for Service Delivery Manager's in the region
- Ensure customer queries – providing advice, are responded to in a timely manner and escalating when required
- Contribute to the development of documentation for sales, service delivery, knowledge base and good practice standards
- Undertake tasks as directed by management
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely
fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for
technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a
part of that.
Want to join Microsoft's Enterprise
Mobility Partner of 2016? Kloud Solutions are growing their team. Are you our next Kloudie?
to be our next Kloudie – please click Apply Now! Only candidates
eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency
Enquires. For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend