Skype for Business Consultant
Job no: 492308
Work type: Full time
Categories: Lync, SfB
This specific position is for a Skype for Business Consultant with a deep technical background in Microsoft technologies, focusing on the latest versions of Lync, Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory and supporting technologies.
Our ideal candidate will have deep enterprise or large-scale online consumer experience and will have been involved through all aspects of project delivery including requirements definition, architecture, design and programming, testing and deployment.
At Kloud we specialise in the design and implementation of cloud-scale applications as well as in helping our customers migrate existing applications to public cloud platforms.
The role is suited to a senior consultant who has experience of dealing with key business stakeholders in government and private industry sectors. Working on large scale enterprise projects and around acquisitions, technology rationalisation projects, and hybrid cloud solutions this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including
- Initial customer engagement and pre-sales assistance
- Envisioning and Conceptual Solution design
- Detailed solution design and technical implementation
- Operational hand-over
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience delivering projects in complex Enterprise and Government environments
- Minimum of 4 years acting in a Lead Consulting role on significant size and scale Enterprise projects
- Demonstrable experience in designing, building and configuring Microsoft Enterprise Voice solutions with Skype for Business and Lync
- Strong knowledge of all Office 365 services is desirable
- Knowledge and experience with the complexities of migration and transformation of Enterprise and Government environments
- Ability to produce exemplary technical and non-technical documentation for customers
- Very strong communication and customer engagement skills as required of client facing consultants
- Be self-starting, working both autonomously and part of a team, and possess disciplined time management skills
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
Want to join Microsoft's Enterprise Mobility Partner of 2016? Kloud Solutions are growing their team. Are you our next Kloudie?
To apply to be our next Kloudie – please click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires. For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend