Cloud Engineer - Office 365 with exposure to FIM
Job no: 492310
Work type: Full time
Categories: Cloud Engineer
This specific position is for a Cloud Engineer ideally with Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) specialisation or a strong experience of Office 365 who will provide an exemplary level of technical support to our valued customers, as a key member of the Kloud Managed Services Team.
You will be responsible for responding to and resolving technical issues from being initial point of contact, diagnosing the issue, through to 3rd level support. Your level of engagement will cover phone based, on-site and remote support. In being an advocate of technology, you will have a varied and technically challenging role, being involved in operational support, technology deployment, and supporting the infrastructure of the customer. You will produce results as both an individual contributor and a team player.
To be effective and successful in this role, you must possess strong organisational skills, exceptional communication skills, customer relationship and process management skills to compliment your solid background in technical support.
Additional requirements of the position will include:
- Availability for support work outside of normal business hours
- Rotating on-call roster system
- Clear an Australian Federal Police Check
Key Skills and Experience:
- At least 7 years of IT experience
- Including at least 4 years of experience in a Systems Engineer position
- Good experience supporting Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience integrating Identity Management with other Microsoft technologies would be advantageous such as Microsoft Office 365, Exchange, AD and Lync / SfB.
- An understanding of Microsoft Windows Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) would be highly desirable
- Experience with patch management and change management processes is mandatory
- Experience with the Microsoft System Centre suite of solutions is desired (SCCM/SCOM)
- Experience writing and updating technical documentation
- Demonstrated exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
- A strong desire to learn more about Cloud platforms and technologies
This is an exceptional opportunity to deliver a first rate service to enterprise level clients, and further develop your strong technical capability.
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
Want to join Microsoft's Enterprise Mobility Partner of 2016? Kloud Solutions are growing their team. Are you our next Kloudie?
To apply to be our next Kloudie – please click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires.
For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend