Job no: 492315
Work type: Full time
Categories: InTune, MobileIron, Mobility
This specific role is for an accomplished Mobility consultant to join our NSW team. Working in our infrastructure team you will play a leading role in helping our customers on their journey to deliver world class mobility solutions for their users. Solid experience with delivering mobility solutions with either AirWatch, XenMobile or MobileIron is required to apply to these roles.
Mobility Consultant in our team works hand in hand with our customers to help us work on large scale development and infrastructure projects assisting in setting the mobility strategy and direction of complex cloud projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience delivering projects in complex Enterprise and Government environments.
- Experience in designing and delivery of strategic cloud based mobility solutions into both Office 365 and Intune based solutions
- Experience with broader Microsoft Office 365 technology is desirable, however solid experience in delivering mobility solutions around products such as Airwatch, XenMobile and MobileIron is mandatory.
- Understanding of mobile application packaging and integration with MDM and MAM based deployments
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of mobile device hardware from Apple, Android and Microsoft
- Minimum of 4 years acting in a Lead Consulting role on significant size and scale Enterprise projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of foundational directory, security and networking principles required to support these technologies, including certificate services and identity/authentication solutions
- Knowledge and experience with the complexities of migration and transformation of Enterprise and Government environments.
- Ability to produce exemplary technical and non-technical documentation for customers.
- Very strong communication and customer engagement skills as required of client facing consultants.
- Be self-starting, working both autonomously and part of a team, and posses disciplined time management skills
To be successful in this role it is expected that you have a demonstrated background in planning, designing and implementing solutions in large scale Office 365 and Azure environments focussing on the mobility aspects. This role is hands on and will expect that you have a broad understanding of mobility tools including (but not limited to) Microsoft's Enterprise Mobility Suite and Intune.
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
Want to join Microsoft's Enterprise Mobility Partner of 2016? Kloud Solutions are growing their team. Are you our next Kloudie?
To apply to be our next Kloudie – please click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency.
For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend