Development Consultant - .Net/Azure
Job no: 492321
Work type: Full time
Categories: AWS, Azure, Development
This position is for a Development Consultant with a passion for working on enterprise level Application Development projects. For this role, you will need a strong technical background and experience developing inventive solutions using the Microsoft technology stack. With strong exposure to Cloud technologies such as Azure and/or AWS would also be well regarded
Our ideal candidate will have deep enterprise or large-scale online consumer application development experience and will have been involved through all aspects of project delivery including requirements definition, architecture, design and programming, testing and deployment.
At Kloud we specialise in the design and implementation of cloud-scale applications as well as in helping our customers migrate existing applications to public cloud platforms.
The role is suited to a senior consultant who has experience of dealing with key business stakeholders in government and private industry sectors. Working on large scale enterprise projects and around acquisitions, technology rationalisation projects, and hybrid cloud solutions this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including
- Initial customer engagement and pre-sales assistance
- Envisioning and Conceptual Solution design
- Detailed solution design and technical implementation
- Operational hand-over
- Experience working in an Agile environment. Certified Scrum Master viewed highly.
- Ability to lead strategy engagements that develop roadmaps or transition plans based on guidance from senior business stakeholders.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional skills in communication, high level of technical expertise and extremely passionate about technology
- 7 to 8 years' experience using .NET Framework for development.
- Experience with ASP.NET / MVC for developing web applications.
- Experience in all aspects of end-to-end delivery of large web-scale applications.
- Experience delivering solutions with using Agile 'Scrum' development delivery framework.
- Experience in all areas of the application development lifecycle.
- Skills and experience in Consulting will be advantageous, but not essential.
- A desire to continue to work in a hands on environment and keenly interested in public cloud technology
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Leading discussions with enterprise customers on the use of Microsoft development technologies/ applications and hybrid and public cloud offerings.
- Execute technical customer engagements, produce design and implementation documentation.
- Implementing application solutions to achieve the customer's objectives.
- Continue to develop technical capabilities and knowledge.
- Be actively involved in contributing to the Kloud team community.
- Taking accountability for all aspects of technical delivery .
- Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
Want to join Microsoft's Enterprise Mobility Partner of 2016? Kloud Solutions are growing their team. Are you our next Kloudie?
To apply to be our next Kloudie – please click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires. For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend