Job no: 492326
Work type: Full time
Categories: Change, PM, Scrum Master
This specific position is for a senior level Project Manager with strong Consulting experience, with a passion for Cloud technologies and enterprise level projects. This role will need a strong technical Project Management background and ideally be a Scrum Master.
Our ideal candidate will have deep enterprise or large-scale environment exposure and will have been involved through all aspects of project delivery.
At Kloud we specialise in the design and implementation of cloud-scale applications as well as in helping our customers migrate existing applications to public cloud platforms.
The role is suited to a senior Project Manager who has experience of dealing with key business stakeholders in government and private industry sectors. Working on large scale enterprise projects and around acquisitions, technology rationalisation projects, and hybrid cloud solutions this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including:
- Assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including: Establish & clarify project scope, team, stakeholders.
- Drive and manage projects through development and implementations stages.
- Identify and resolve/ address key risks & dependencies associated with the projects.
- Proactive stakeholder management, change management & communication throughout the project.
Key Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience acting in a Senior Project Manager or Business Consulting role on significant Enterprise projects (size and scale).
- Demonstrable experience in the technology based around "user end computing" or Office 365, Exchange, Active , SharePoint or Identity Management, or AWS/Telstra Cloud Services.
- Significant knowledge and understanding of various methodologies, a strong understanding or experience of Agile methodology experience preferably.
- Knowledge and experience with the complexities of migration and transformation of Enterprise and Government environments.
- Ability to build trust and take on a proactive style of communication toward ALL stakeholders and negotiate effective outcomes.
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have some of the best technical cloud experts in the country, driven by their passion for cloud services. This is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that
Want to join Microsoft's Enterprise Mobility Partner of 2016? Kloud Solutions are growing their team. Are you our next Kloudie?
To apply to be our next Kloudie – pleace click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires. For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend