Job no: 492327
Work type: Full time
Categories: Account Manager, BDM
Kloud are currently looking for an experienced and driven Enterprise Account Manager to join our successful and growing sales team based at our Head Office in Melbourne. This position will have a strong focus on the Commercial sector. You will grow relationships with existing enterprise customers in addition to building new business relationships.
At Kloud we specialise in the design and implementation of cloud-scale applications as well as in helping our customers migrate existing applications to public cloud platforms.
This is a role about creating and driving strong opportunities and momentum across your customer base. You will have a self-starter mindset and thrive on engaging and talking to all levels of customer stakeholders. Focus on strong business management will be an important part of the role, including planning, forecasting, revenue achievement and customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including
- Generating new business in new and existing enterprise accounts
- Leveraging your existing relationships within the Commercial Services sector
- Ownership in the tendering and proposal process
- Driving the sales process from identification through to close and ongoing management
- Working closely with State Manager on customer strategy, account planning, service delivery and reporting on sales activities as required – status reports, management and planning of sales opportunities
- Developing and delivering effective presentations for clients and senior level executives
- Meeting and exceeding agreed revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction targets
- Contributing to a strong team centric morale – driven through a close engagement with your consultants
Key Skills and Experience
Beyond a passion for sales and senior experience selling software solutions to within the financial services sector, candidates should also possess the following:
- Large vendor sales or channel experience
- Proven experience and a solid demonstrated senior contact base in Victoria
- At least 8+ years in Account Management/Business Development
- Familiarity with Microsoft, AWS and other Cloud based solutions and products
- Must have Solutions and/or Services sales experience
- A history of consistently achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent people skills – great influencer, passionate about the team, loved and respected by customers
- A strong sense of teamwork; motivated by helping others, passionate and driven
- A high level of trust and integrity
- Must have the ability to write high quality sales proposals and other business collateral
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have some of the best technical cloud experts in the country, driven by their passion for cloud services. This is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that
Want to join Microsoft's Enterprise Mobility Partner of 2016? Kloud Solutions are growing their team. Are you our next Kloudie?
To apply to be our next Kloudie – pleace click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires. For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend