Cloud Engineer - SCCM/SCOM; S4b/Lync; O365/Azure
Job no: 492337
Work type: Full time
Categories: Cloud Engineer, Exchange, FIM, Managed Services, MIM, O365, SCCM, SCOM, Win10
Kloud is currently looking to expand our Managed Services capability in VIC, and we are actively looking for experienced Cloud Engineers. As part of your technical experience and knowledge, you must be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of at least one of the following technologies: Windows 10 with SCCM; Office 365; Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM), Lync 2013 (Skype for Business).
This specific position is for a customer focused and passionate Cloud Engineer who will provide an exemplary level of technical support to our valued customers, as a key member of the Kloud Managed Services Team. You will be responsible for responding to and resolving technical issues from being initial point of contact, diagnosing the issue, through to 3rd level support. Your level of engagement will cover phone based, on-site and remote support.
In being an advocate of technology, you will have a varied and technically challenging role, being involved in operational support, technology deployment, and supporting the infrastructure of the customer. You will produce results as both an individual contributor and a team player.
To be effective and successful in this role, you must possess strong organisational skills, exceptional communication skills, customer relationship and process management skills to compliment your solid background in technical support.
Necessary Experience and Technical skills and Requirements
- At least 7 years of IT experience
- Including at least 4 years of experience in a System Engineer position
- Experience with the Microsoft System Centre suite of solutions (SCCM/SCOM)
- Demonstrable experience in supporting and administering Microsoft solutions with FIM and MIM
- Experience in supporting with large scale Exchange Server Infrastructure
- Experience in Supporting the following environments: Office 365, Exchange, AD, SQL, Windows, Lync.
- Installing and performing changes to virtual servers and software, following design or installation specifications
- An understanding of Microsoft Windows Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) would be highly desirable
- Experience with patch management and change management processes
- A strong desire to learn more about Cloud platforms and technologies
- Updating technical documentation
- Availability for support work outside of normal business hours
- Rotating on-call roster system
- Clear an Australian Federal Police Check
This is an exceptional opportunity to deliver a first rate service to enterprise level clients, and further develop your strong technical capability.
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
Want to join Microsoft's Enterprise Mobility Partner of 2016? Kloud Solutions are growing their team. Are you our next Kloudie?
To apply to be our next Kloudie – please click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires.
For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend