Cloud Engineer (Identity, FIM)
Job no: 492367
Work type: Full time
Categories: Cloud Engineer, FIM, Managed Services, MIM, AD, Identity Management, IDM, Kloudie
Hi! We’re Telstra Purple
We are seeking a Senior-level Cloud Engineer with experience in Microsoft Identity technologies.
Due to expansion, we are expanding our stellar Managed Services capability in NSW. We are actively looking for an experienced Systems Engineer with Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) and/or MIM (along with a broad interest in Microsoft business technologies).
Our ideal person is for a customer focused and passionate Cloud Engineer who will provide an exemplary level of technical support to our valued customers, as a key member of the Telstra Purple Managed Services Team. You will be responsible for responding to and resolving technical issues from being initial point of contact, diagnosing the issue, through to 3rd level support. Your level of engagement will cover phone based, on-site and remote support.
The successful candidate will be proficient in the following:
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
- 3+ years in a Systems Engineer / Identity Engineer role.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) and Forefront Identity Manager (FIM)
- Experience in supporting Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience supporting Identity Management, Microsoft SQL Server, along with other Microsoft technologies.
- An understanding of Microsoft Windows Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) would be highly desirable.
- Ideally, some exposure to writing and updating technical documentation.
- A strong desire to learn more about Cloud platforms and technologies.
Our perks & benefits:
- Work-life integration - we understand life happens when you're busy making other plans, so we offer flexibility around where, and when you work.
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers / 6 weeks paid parental leave for all other new parents.
- Professional development program - $2,000 annual budget, plus 5 days of study leave.
- Telstra 20gb Wi-Fi hotspot so that you can work on the go
- BYOD Policy – we offer a laptop/device allowance for you to chose your own tech. This is renewed every 2 years
- An epic Telstra mobile phone, on a $0 per month plan!
- Purchased Annual Leave scheme
- 25% discount on all Telstra products and service
Everything we do at Telstra Purple is founded on our core beliefs:
- We thrive when our people thrive
- Our customer's success is our success.
- We are trusted and empowered as individuals
- We are strong together
- We continuously learn, share and innovate
We're after the right blend of experience and enthusiasm, and look for cultural add, rather than cultural fit. We benefit from the unique gifts and backgrounds of each person in our business, and push for diversity of thought in all we do.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend