Cloud Identity Engineer
Job no: 492367
Work type: Full time
Categories: Cloud Engineer, FIM, Managed Services, MIM, AD, Identity Management, IDM, Kloudie
- Microsoft Partner of the year - Excellence in Managed Services
- Unique, driven & passionate culture
- Opportunity to work alongside like-minded technical cloud experts
Kloud: In a nutshell
Since 2010, Kloud have been dedicated to helping organisations switch on the power of the Cloud to become more agile, connected and efficient - but we are so much more than that.
- Microsoft Gold Partner + AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- Over 270 Kloudies globally, with many more to come
- Enterprise and Government clients = Large-scale, complex projects that you can really sink your teeth into!
Kloudies definition: a diverse team of passionate and talented Cloud technology experts who move organisations to the Cloud and help them stay there.
Key purpose of the role
Kloud is currently looking to expand our Managed Services capability in NSW, and we are actively looking for an experienced Systems Engineer with Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) and/or MIM and specialisation to join our Managed Services team.
This specific position is for a customer focused and passionate Cloud Engineer with Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) who will provide an exemplary level of technical support to our valued customers, as a key member of the Kloud Managed Services Team. You will be responsible for responding to and resolving technical issues from being initial point of contact, diagnosing the issue, through to 3rd level support. Your level of engagement will cover phone based, on-site and remote support.
In being an advocate of technology, you will have a varied and technically challenging role, being involved in operational support, technology deployment, and supporting the infrastructure of the customer. You will produce results as both an individual contributor and a team player.
To be effective and successful in this role, you must possess strong organisational skills, exceptional communication skills, customer relationship and process management skills to compliment your solid background in technical support.
Necessary Experience and Technical Skills and Requirements
- At least 7 years of IT experience
- Including at least 4 years of experience in a Systems Engineer or Identity Engineer position
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) and Forefront Identity Manager (FIM)
- Good experience supporting Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience integrating Identity Management with other Microsoft technologies would be advantageous such as Microsoft Office 365, Exchange, AD and Lync / SfB.
- An understanding of Microsoft Windows Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) would be highly desirable
- Experience with patch management and change management processes is mandatory
- Experience with the Microsoft System Centre suite of solutions is desired (SCCM/SCOM)
- Experience writing and updating technical documentation
- Demonstrated exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
- A strong desire to learn more about Cloud platforms and technologies
Additional requirements of the position will include:
- Availability for support work outside of normal business hours
- Rotating on-call roster system
- Clear an Australian Federal Police Check
What do you get in return?
Apart from the obvious chance to work with the latest and greatest tech - Kloudies get some pretty epic perks:
- BYOD environment (technical allowance provided to cover this)
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance
- Telstra discounts and benefits
- Microsoft subscriptions, awards, bonuses, parties, breakfasts, birthday lunches, afternoon drinks + more
- Companywide weekends away
- Part of a family-feel, supportive culture who are all about knowledge sharing
- Flat structure internally - Work alongside technically exceptional people
- A unique ‘People Leader’ programme focusing purely on your training and development plan – ran by internal Kloudies that are passionate about coaching and mentoring!! You could also be our next PL!!
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT KLOUDIE?!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend