Identity Consultant (FIM/MIM)
Job no: 492467
Work type: Full time
Categories: Infrastructure, AD, Azure, FIM, Identity Management, IDM, MIM, Kloudie
Hi! We’re Telstra Purple
We are seeking a Senior level Identity and Access Management Consultant with a passion for Cloud technologies and enterprise level projects. You'll have a strong technical background in Microsoft identity technologies including;
- Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM)
- Forefront Identity Manager (FIM),
- Active Directory and Azure Active Directory (AAD)
- Other Identity technologies such as Single Sign On, Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Conditional Access Policies and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
Who are you?
You're a senior level consultant who has experience dealing with key business stakeholders. Working on large scale enterprise projects, technology rationalisation projects and hybrid cloud solutions, this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes for our clients.
Our ideal candidate will have;
· Minimum of 10 years' experience delivering identity and access management solutions
· Minimum of 4 years acting in a Consulting role on significant size and scale Enterprise projects
· Extensive, demonstrable experience in the design, build, configuration and implementation of Microsoft solutions such as Microsoft Identity Manager, Azure Active Directory.
· Solid understanding of complex migrations and strong knowledge of Active Directory and hybrid identity solutions
Our perks & benefits:
· Workplace flexibility - flexible hours, and work from home or other locations
· 15 days personal/carers leave
· $2,000 annual training budget, plus access to 5 days of study leave annually.
· Telstra 20gb Wi-Fi hotspot, to ensure you can work on the go
· Buy your own device policy, $4,200 budget every 2 years to choose your own tech.
· Purchased Annual Leave scheme
· Heavily subsidised Telstra Mobile Phone
· 25% discount on other Telstra products and service
· 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, or 6 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
Telstra Purple brings together Kloud Solutions, Readify, VMTech, MSC, Bridgepoint, O2, NSC, iVision, and the UK’s Company85.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend