Job no: 492542
Work type: Full time
Categories: Azure, BA, Design, Enterprise, EUC, Exchange, Identity Management, Infrastructure, O365, SP Online, SP On-Prem
Kloud’s Business Consultants are key to the successful delivery of our flagship projects, employing skills specific to delivery and project management, strategy and governance, architecture and design and organisational change management.
As a Business Consultant, you’ll both lead and support our field consultant and account managers, engaging directly with Kloud Telstra’s customers to deliver modern business solutions underpinned by the latest cloud technology. A focal objective will be plan and communicate the strategy and direction of complex cloud enablement projects.
The role is suited to a seasoned technology consultant with client facing experience in government and private industry sectors. Working on large scale projects in cloud/enterprise and specifically around acquisitions, technology rationalisation, and hybrid cloud workload enablement, this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including
- Initial customer engagement and pre-sales
- Envisioning and conceptual Solution design
- Engagement structure, strategy and technology roadmap
- Technology consulting (cloud)
- Organisational change management
- Delivery management, particularly driven using agile methodology.
- Engagement oversight
Key Skills and Experience:
- Technical background (software engineering, design or architecture).
- Minimum 5 years in a consulting role.
- Strong personal brand/identity
- Experience interpreting technical solution design to business requirements and vice versa
- Specialisation in the Microsoft stack, particularly enterprise application integration, cloud infrastructure and platform hosting, O365 applications and services.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience enabling solutions from the O365, Azure or AWS stack.
- Understanding of cloud concepts such as IaaS vs PaaS vs SaaS –and can clearly explain these concepts
- Experience working in or with an enterprise architecture capability
- Excellent document authoring and reporting skills
- CSM certification
- O365 foundational Microsoft Certification
Want to join Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Partner of 2016? Kloud Solutions are growing their team. Are you our next Kloudie?
To apply to be our next Kloudie – please click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires. For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend