Job no: 492552
Work type: Full time
Categories: AD, ADFS, AWS, Exchange, Infrastructure, O365
Kloud: In a nutshell
Since 2010, Kloud have been dedicated to helping organisations switch on the power of the cloud to become more agile, connected and efficient - but we are so much more than that.
- Microsoft Gold Partner + AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Telstra (We still have our Kloud brand + identity)
- Over 270 Kloudies globally, with many more to come
- Enterprise and Government clients = Large-scale, complex projects that you can really sink your teeth into!
Kloudies definition: a diverse team of passionate and talented Cloud technology experts who move organisations to the Cloud and help them stay there.
Could YOU be the next Kloudie?
This specific position is for a Cloud Infrastructure Consultant with a deep technical background in Office 365/Exchange and at least two of the following technologies: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Lync / Skype for Business, Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) / Forefront Identity Manager (FIM), Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
The role is suited to a senior consultant with a proven track record of leading the delivery of innovative and complex solutions who is able to adapt quickly to the constant change in the cloud ecosystem, and can initiate and build long standing valuable relationships with our customers from cloud strategy through to implementation. Working on large scale enterprise and government projects and around acquisitions, technology rationalisation projects, and hybrid cloud solutions this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including
- Initial customer engagement and pre-sales assistance
- Envisioning and conceptual Solution design
- Technical delivery and implementation
- Operational hand-over
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to lead strategy engagements that develop roadmaps or transition plans based on guidance from senior business stakeholders.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience delivering projects in complex Enterprise and Government environments
- Minimum of 4 years acting in a Consulting role on significant size and scale Enterprise projects
- Demonstrable experience in designing, building and configuring Microsoft based solutions based around Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory and Lync/Skype for Business
- Architecting Microsoft Azure and/or AWS solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of foundational directory, security and networking principles required to support these technologies
- Knowledge and experience with the complexities of migration and transformation of Enterprise and Government environments
- Ability to produce exemplary technical and non-technical documentation for customers
- Very strong communication and customer engagement skills as required of client facing consultants
- Relevant Microsoft and/or AWS certifications will be highly regarded
Our Kloud team prides itself on being populated with very accomplished professionals - people who can self-manage, who know what they need to do and who enjoy working in an organisation with a relatively flat management structure. Our team is highly collaborative, and a key part of taking ownership for your role at Kloud is knowing when to ask for help and when to offer it to others.
What do you get in return?
Apart from the obvious chance to work with the latest and greatest tech - Kloudies get some pretty epic perks:
- BYOD environment (technical allowance provided to cover this)
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance
- Telstra discounts and benefits
- Microsoft subscriptions, awards, bonuses, parties, breakfasts, birthday lunches, afternoon drinks + more
- Companywide weekends away
- Part of a family-feel, supportive culture who are all about knowledge sharing
- Flat structure internally - Work alongside technically exceptional people
- A unique ‘People Leader’ programme focusing purely on your training and development plan – ran by internal Kloudies that are passionate about coaching and mentoring!! You could also be our next PL!!
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT KLOUDIE?!
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend