Lead Development Consultant
Job no: 493612
Work type: Full time
Kloud: In a nutshell
Since 2010, Kloud have been dedicated to helping organisations switch on the power of the cloud to become more agile, connected and efficient - but we are so much more than that.
- Microsoft Gold Partner + AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Telstra (We still have our Kloud brand + identity)
- Over 270 Kloudies globally, with many more to come
- Enterprise and Government clients = Large-scale, complex projects that you can really sink your teeth into!
Kloudies definition: (noun, plural): a diverse team of passionate and talented Cloud technology experts who move organisations to the Cloud and help them stay there.
Could YOU be the next Kloudie?
The role is suited to a senior consultant who has experience in dealing with key business stakeholders from the government and private industry sectors. Working on large-scale enterprise projects and around acquisitions, technology rationalisation projects, and hybrid cloud solutions - this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes.
Ideally your skill-set should include:
Minimum of 10 years of application design, development and operations experience.
• Currently performing hands-on development and delivery with a desire to continue operating in this fashion.
• Software delivery lifecycle including source control, CI/CD and unit testing.
• A deep comprehension of the Microsoft development ecosystem, including tools, platform, and third party solutions.
• Experience in translating customer vision into scopes of work that include effort and role definition for multi-person teams.
• Ability to estimate and plan, with exposure to pre-sales and completion of RFP-type documents.
• Proven ability to organise and lead medium-sized teams and be the main contact for the team with customer stakeholders.
• Cloud technologies – Azure, AWS or other leading public cloud platforms.
• Experience working in an Agile environment. Certified Scrum Master viewed highly.
• Ability to lead strategy engagements that develop roadmaps or transition plans based on guidance from senior business stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading discussions with enterprise customers.
- Estimating costs and timeframes, preparing scope statements and statements of work.
- Taking accountability for all aspects of technical delivery.
- Executing technical customer engagements successfully, including producing design and deployment documentation.
- Proactively sharing skills and knowledge with colleagues and the broader technical community.
- Remaining up to date with the latest innovations in the Microsoft platform.
What do you get in return?
Apart from the obvious chance to work with the latest and greatest tech - Kloudies get some pretty epic perks:
- BYOD environment (technical allowance provided to cover this)
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance
- Telstra discounts and benefits
- Microsoft subscriptions, awards, bonuses, parties, breakfasts, birthday lunches, afternoon drinks + more
- Companywide weekends away
- Part of a family-feel, supportive culture who are all about knowledge sharing
- Flat structure internally - Work alongside technically exceptional people
- A unique ‘People Leader’ programme focusing purely on your training and development plan – ran by internal Kloudies that are passionate about coaching and mentoring!! You could also be our next PL!!
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT KLOUDIE?!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend