Job no: 493659
Work type: Full time
Categories: AD, ADFS, Architect, AWS, Azure, FIM, Identity Management, IDM, Kloudie, Lync, MIM, O365, QLD, SfB, SP Online
Since 2010, Kloud have been dedicated to helping organisations switch on the power of the cloud to become more agile, connected and efficient but we are so, so much more than that.
- Microsoft Gold Partner + AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Telstra (We still have our Kloud brand + identity)
- Over 270 Kloudies globally, with many more hires to come
- Enterprise and Government clients = Large-scale, complex projects that you can really sink your teeth into!
- Famous for our blog site (100k+ visits/month), visit our website to check it out
This specific position is for a Cloud Infrastructure Consultant with a deep technical background in Microsoft technologies, focusing on the latest versions of Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Office 365, Lync / Skype for Business, Exchange, Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) / Forefront Identity Manager (FIM), Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
The role is suited to a senior consultant (Solution Architect level) who has experience dealing with key business stakeholders in government and private industry sectors. Working on large scale enterprise projects and around acquisitions, technology rationalisation projects, and hybrid cloud solutions this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including
- Initial customer engagement and pre-sales assistance
- Envisioning and Conceptual Solution design
- Detailed solution design and technical implementation
- Operational hand-over
- Experience working in an Agile environment. Certified Scrum Master viewed highly.
- Ability to lead strategy engagements that develop roadmaps or transition plans based on guidance from senior business stakeholders.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience delivering projects in complex Enterprise and Government environments
- Minimum of 4 years acting in a Senior Technical Consultant role on significant size and scale Enterprise projects
- Demonstrable experience in designing, building and configuring Microsoft based solutions based around Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory and Skype4Business / Lync
- Knowledge and understanding of foundational directory, security and networking principles required to support these technologies
- Knowledge and experience with the complexities of migration and transformation of Enterprise and Government environments
- Ability to produce exemplary technical and non-technical documentation for customers
- Very strong communication and customer engagement skills as required of client facing consultants
- Relevant Microsoft based certifications will be highly regarded
- BYOD environment (technical allowance provided to cover this)
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance
- Telstra benefits = Staff phone plans + discounts off a range of services Inc. internet, health insurance, retailers + more
- Microsoft subscriptions, awards, bonuses, parties, breakfasts, afternoon drinks + more
- Companywide weekends away (this year we are off to the Sunny Coast!)
- Part of a family-feel, supportive culture who are all about knowledge sharing
- Flat structure internally - Work alongside technically exceptional people
Are you our next Kloudie?
To apply to be our next Kloudie – please click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires. For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend