Job no: 493664
Work type: Full time
Categories: Cloud Engineer, Exchange, Managed Services, O365, Win10, AD, ADFS, IaaS, Infrastructure
Since 2010, Kloud have been dedicated to helping organisations switch on the power of the cloud to become more agile, connected and efficient but we are so, so much more than that.
- Microsoft Gold Partner + AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Telstra (We still have our Kloud brand + identity)
- Over 270 Kloudies globally, with many more hires to come
- Enterprise and Government clients = Large-scale, complex projects that you can really sink your teeth into!
- Famous for our blog site (100k+ visits/month), visit our website to check it out
Kloud is currently looking to expand our Managed Services capability in NSW, and we are actively looking for experienced Cloud Engineers. As part of your technical experience and knowledge, you must be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of at least one of the following technologies: Office 365; Exchange Online, Skype for Business, Azure AD, Citrix, SQL and more
This specific position is for a customer focused and passionate Cloud Engineer who will provide an exemplary level of technical support to our valued customers, as a key member of the Kloud Managed Services Team. You will be responsible for responding to and resolving technical issues from being initial point of contact, diagnosing the issue, through to 3rd level support. Your level of engagement will cover phone based, on-site and remote support.
In being an advocate of technology, you will have a varied and technically challenging role, being involved in operational support, technology deployment, and supporting the infrastructure of the customer. You will produce results as both an individual contributor and a team player.
To be effective and successful in this role, you must possess strong organisational skills, exceptional communication skills, customer relationship and process management skills to compliment your solid background in technical support.
Necessary Experience and Technical skills and Requirements
- At least 7 years of IT experience
- Including at least 4 years of experience in an Infrastructure Engineer role
- Experience in supporting with large scale Exchange Server Infrastructure
- Experience in Supporting the following environments: Office 365, Exchange, AD, SQL, Citrix, Skype for Business, Network (DNS &DHCP)
- Installing and performing changes to virtual servers and software, following design or installation specifications
- An understanding of Microsoft Windows Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Experience with patch management and change management processes
- A strong desire to learn more about Cloud platforms and technologies
- Updating technical documentation
- Availability for support work outside of normal business hours
- Rotating on-call roster system
- Clear an Australian Federal Police Check
This is an exceptional opportunity to deliver a first rate service to enterprise level clients, and further develop your strong technical capability.
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
- BYOD environment (technical allowance provided to cover this)
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance
- Telstra benefits = Staff phone plans + discounts off a range of services Inc. internet, health insurance, retailers + more
- Microsoft subscriptions, awards, bonuses, parties, breakfasts, afternoon drinks + more
- Companywide weekends away (this year we are off to the Sunny Coast!)
- Part of a family-feel, supportive culture who are all about knowledge sharing
- Flat structure internally - Work alongside technically exceptional people
Kloud Solutions are growing their team. Are you our next Kloudie?
To apply to be our next Kloudie – please click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires.
For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend