Identity Management Consultant
Job no: 493674
Work type: Full time
Categories: AD, ADFS, Architect, FIM, Identity Management
Key purpose of the role
This specific position is for a senior level Identity and Access Management Consultant with a passion for Cloud technologies and enterprise level projects. This role requires the candidate to have a strong technical background in Microsoft technologies including the current release of Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) and previous versions of Forefront Identity Manager (FIM), Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
Our ideal candidate will have consulting experience with Enterprise customers that covers all aspects of project delivery from pre-sales, requirements definition, architecture design, solution development, testing and deployment. You will play an active role within the Kloud team by supporting both internal and external communities, along with having a passion for continual development of technical skills and knowledge.
At Kloud we specialise in the design and integration of Enterprise customers environments with Cloud Services.
The role is suited to a senior level consultant who has experience dealing with key business stakeholders in government and private industry sectors. Working on large scale enterprise projects and around acquisitions, technology rationalisation projects, and hybrid cloud solutions this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including
- Initial customer engagement and pre-sales assistance
- Envisioning and Conceptual Solution design
- Detailed solution design and technical implementation
- Operational hand-over
- Ability to lead strategy engagements that develop roadmaps or transition plans based on guidance from senior business stakeholders.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience delivering identity and access management solutions
- Enterprise and Government environments
- Minimum of 4 years acting in a Consulting role on significant size and scale Enterprise projects
- Extensive, demonstrable experience in the design, build, configuration and implementation of Microsoft solutions such as Microsoft Identity Manager, Azure Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services, plus a sound understanding of complex migrations and strong knowledge of Active Directory
- The ability to think strategically, define and resolve customer problems and lead projects to deliver technical solutions in complex environments.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to produce quality documentation.
- Exposure to various methodologies, industry best practices and technologies.
- Ideally the candidate will also have experience with other IDAM systems from non-Microsoft vendors such as SailPoint, CyberArk and IBM
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading discussions with enterprise customers.
- Estimating costs and timeframes, preparing scope statements and statements of work.
- Taking accountability for all aspects of technical delivery.
- Executing technical customer engagements successfully, including producing design and deployment documentation.
- Proactively sharing skills and knowledge with colleagues and the broader technical community.
- Remaining up to date with the latest innovations in the Microsoft platform.
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend