Office Administration Assistant
Job no: 493698
Work type: Full time
Kloud: In a nutshell
Since 2010, Kloud have been dedicated to helping organisations switch on the power of the cloud to become more agile, connected and efficient - but we are so much more than that.
- Microsoft Gold Partner + AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Telstra (We still have our Kloud brand + identity)
- Over 270 Kloudies globally, with many more to come
- Enterprise and Government clients
Kloudies definition: a diverse team of passionate and talented Cloud technology experts who move organisations to the Cloud and help them stay there.
Key Purpose of the role
We are currently looking for a new Kloudie team member to join our amazing team. This Kloudie will have a strong focus on owning our Office Administration portfolio specifically in our Kloud Vic office location in Collins Street. You will have the opportunity to build amazing relationships with all our Kloudie resources across our whole business.
This is a critical role to Kloud and has a high level of profile and interface to all Kloud Staff and Clients across the states. The Office Administrator should conduct themselves professionally both face-to- face and over the phone and have a clear understanding of all aspects within the organisation to deal with client & internal queries efficiently and effectively. The role requires a sophisticated level of communication, presentation, initiative, maturity and judgment.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
The Key Responsibilities for our new colleague will include:
- You will be Kloud’s first point of contact for all visitors contacting the office, greeting clients, new starters and answer telephone enquiries in an efficient, friendly and professional manner.
- Keep an eye on all communal areas to ensure clean, presentable at all times. Encourage/remind staff about self-service approach to cleanliness, escalating issues if unresolved.
- Maintain general office (& equip w/support) & kitchen supplies + first aid kit supplies
- Assist with the management of cleaners (VIC), concierge e.g. visitor passes (VIC) and building management/security re: premises for your allocated state(s).
- Ensure the timely processing of supplier invoices to AP
- Contribute to and maintain any Policies, Processes & Procedures relating to the premises in each state as required. Communicate clearly (Yammer, Email) and update SharePoint Portals.
- Responsible for setting up new joiner induction sessions by role, and completing exit process for all staff
- Assist with ad hoc administration tasks and planning for members of the Leadership team
- Assist with ordering merchandise and office supplies
- Work closely with the relevant stakeholder(s) to organize and execute Events as requested.
- The setup and breakdown of internal and external events, including the sourcing and preparation of cost estimates where required.
Skills and experience we are looking for are as follow:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a fast paced corporate office environment.
- Sound computer skills (Windows Office: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook, OneNote, Yammer, SharePoint).
- Motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality/discretion and to demonstrate professionalism, maturity and judgment.
- High level of attention to detail, good administrative, time management and organizational skills.
- Work effectively in a team by providing solutions, researching options and some risk assessment.
- Experience in providing high-level administrative support in a corporate or consultancy organisation.
- Demonstrate highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven capacity to work effectively with a wide range of management, staff and external parties on complex, sensitive and confidential issues. Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
Adding to the above to ensure success in this position, a professional, highly-organised, passionate and friendly nature is paramount. Exceptional communication skills and a passion for people is key.
What do you get in return?
Apart from the obvious chance to work with the latest and greatest tech - Kloudies get some pretty epic perks:
- BYOD environment (technical allowance provided to cover this)
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance
- Telstra discounts and benefits
- Microsoft subscriptions, awards, bonuses, parties, breakfasts, birthday lunches, afternoon drinks + more
- Companywide weekends away
- Part of a family-feel, supportive culture who are all about knowledge sharing
- Flat structure internally - Work alongside technically exceptional people
- A unique ‘People Leader’ programme focusing purely on your training and development plan – ran by internal Kloudies that are passionate about coaching and mentoring!!
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT KLOUDIE?!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend