Kloud is currently looking to expand our Managed Services capability in VIC, and we are actively looking for an experienced Systems Engineer with strong Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience to join our Managed Services team.
This specific position is for a customer focused and passionate Cloud Engineer with Amazon Web Services (AWS) specialisation who will provide an exemplary level of technical support to our valued customers and colleague engineers as a key member of the Kloud Managed Services Team. You will be responsible for responding to and resolving technical issues through to 3rd level support. Your level of engagement will cover phone based, on-site and remote support. In being an advocate of technology, you will have a varied and technically challenging role, being involved in operational support, technology deployment, and supporting the infrastructure of the customer. You will produce results as both an individual contributor and a team player.
To be effective and successful in this role, you must possess strong organisational skills, exceptional communication skills, customer relationship and process management skills to compliment your solid background in technical support.
Key Skills and Experience:
· At least 7 years of IT experience
· Including at least 4 years of experience in a System Engineer position in a senior capacity
· Extensive experience implementing and supporting AWS based solutions is essential
· Demonstrable experience in supporting and administering Microsoft infrastructure solutions
· Experience in supporting at least two of the following environments: Windows Server, AD, Linux, Office 365, Exchange, SQL, Lync / Skype for Business, SharePoint.
· Installing and performing changes to virtual firewalls, servers and software, following design or installation specifications
· Experience with patch management and change management processes
· A strong desire to continue to expand knowledge and experience in Cloud platforms and technologies
· Scripting / Orchestration experience in AWS and / or Microsoft Azure would be highly desirable
· Developing technical documentation
Additional requirements of the position will include:
- Availability for support work outside of normal business hours
- Rotating on-call roster system
- Clear an Australian Federal Police Check
This is an exceptional opportunity to deliver a first rate service to enterprise level clients, and further develop your strong technical capability.
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
Want to join Microsoft's Enterprise Mobility Partner of 2016? Kloud Solutions are growing their team. Are you our next Kloudie?
To apply to be our next Kloudie – please click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires.
For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.