Infrastructure Consultant - Azure
Job no: 493713
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne, Perth
Categories: AD, ADFS, Azure, IaaS, Identity Management, Infrastructure
Kloud: In a nutshell
Since 2010, Kloud have been dedicated to helping organisations switch on the power of the cloud to become more agile, connected and efficient but we are so, so much more than that.
- Microsoft Gold Partner + AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Telstra (We still have our Kloud brand + identity)
- Over 270 Kloudies globally, with many more awesome people to come
- Enterprise and Government clients = Large-scale, complex projects that you can really sink your teeth into!
Kloudies: (noun, plural): description: a diverse team of passionate and talented Cloud technology experts who move organisations to the Cloud and help them stay there.
The role is suited to a senior-level consultant who has experience in dealing with key business stakeholders from the government and private industry sectors. Working on large-scale enterprise projects and around acquisitions, technology rationalisation projects, and hybrid cloud solutions - this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including
- Initial customer engagement and pre-sales assistance
- Envisioning and conceptual Solution design
- Technical delivery and implementation
- Operational hand-over
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to lead strategy engagements that develop roadmaps or transition plans based on guidance from senior business stakeholders.
Ideally your skill-set should include:
About the Kloud Culture:
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
But what about the perks?
- BYOD environment (technical allowance provided to cover this)
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance
- Telstra benefits = Staff phone plans + discounts off a range of services Inc. internet, health insurance, retailers + more
- Microsoft subscriptions, awards, bonuses, parties, breakfasts, afternoon drinks + more
- Companywide weekends away (this year we are off to the Sunny Coast!)
- Part of a family-feel, supportive culture who are all about knowledge sharing
- Flat structure internally - Work alongside technically exceptional people
Are you our next Kloudie?
To apply to be our next Kloudie – please click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires. For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend