Lead Development Consultant
Job no: 493714
Work type: Full time
Categories: AngularJS, App Dev, ASP .Net, Azure, C#, Design, Development, Full Stack, NodeJS
Kloud: In a nutshell
Since 2010, Kloud have been dedicated to helping organisations switch on the power of the cloud to become more agile, connected and efficient but we are so, so much more than that.
- Microsoft Gold Partner + AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Telstra (We still have our Kloud brand + identity)
- Over 270 Kloudies globally, with many more awesome people to come
- Enterprise and Government clients = Large-scale, complex projects that you can really sink your teeth into!
Kloudies: a diverse team of passionate and talented Cloud technology experts who move organisations to the Cloud and help them stay there.
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have some of the best technical cloud experts in the country, driven by their passion for cloud services. This is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of our Kloudie team.
Could YOU be the next Kloudie?
We have multiple positions for experienced Development Consultants / Software Architects with a passion for working on enterprise level Application Development projects who can provide architectural and 'big picture' oversight for all new development. For this role, you will need a strong cloud expertise in the areas of Serverless Architecture, Mobile Development, Web, SOA, APIs, SaaS and experience in building cloud applications using Microsoft and/or AWS technology stack.
The successful candidate will be proficient in the following:
- Leading discussions with enterprise customers on the use of cloud technologies to build cloud applications
- Execute technical customer engagements, produce design and implementation documentation.
- Implementing application solutions to achieve the customer’s objectives.
- Continue to develop technical capabilities and knowledge.
- Be actively involved in contributing to the Kloud team community as well as external communities.
For this you will need:
- Experience in DevOps, Automated Builds and Deployments (CI & CD)
- Experience with Serverless Architecture and Specifically AWS Lambda and Microservices
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Prototypical Inheritance
- Experience in consuming REST APIs and Azure API Gateway.
- Experience in all aspects of end-to-end delivery of large web-scale applications.
- Experience delivering solutions with using Agile ‘Scrum’ development delivery framework.
- A desire to continue to work in a hands-on environment
- Exceptional skills in communication (both written and verbal)
- Be extremely passionate about technology and have a high level of trust and integrity
But what about the perks?
- BYOD environment (technical allowance provided to cover this)
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance
- Telstra benefits = Staff phone plans + discounts off a range of services Inc. internet, health insurance, retailers + more
- Microsoft subscriptions, awards, bonuses, parties, breakfasts, afternoon drinks + more
- Companywide weekends away (this year we are off to the Sunny Coast!)
- Part of a family-feel, supportive culture who are all about knowledge sharing
- Flat structure internally - Work alongside technically exceptional people
To apply to be our next Kloudie – please click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires. For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend