Infrastructure Consultant - Azure
Job no: 493715
Work type: Full time
Categories: Azure, Identity Management, Infrastructure, O365
Kloud has opened its doors in Perth!!!
Come on the journey with us and help us grow our capability in WA. We are looking for a Senior-level Azure Infrastructure Consultant with a deep technical background in designing and delivering Azure solutions.
Kloud: In a nutshell
Since 2010, Kloud have been dedicated to helping organisations switch on the power of the cloud to become more agile, connected and efficient - but we are so much more than that.
- Microsoft Gold Partner + AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Telstra (We still have our Kloud brand + identity)
- Over 270 Kloudies globally, with many more to come
- Enterprise and Government clients = Large-scale, complex projects that you can really sink your teeth into!
Kloudies definition: a diverse team of passionate and talented Cloud technology experts who move organisations to the Cloud and help them stay there.
Could YOU be the next Kloudie?
This specific position is for a Cloud Infrastructure Consultant with a deep technical background in Microsoft Azure and Office 365 as well as other technologies such as Exchange Online, Lync / Skype for Business, Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) / Forefront Identity Manager (FIM), Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
The role is suited to a senior consultant with a proven track record of leading the delivery of innovative and complex solutions who is able to adapt quickly to the constant change in the cloud ecosystem, and can initiate and build long standing valuable relationships with our customers from cloud strategy through to implementation. Working on large scale enterprise and government projects and around acquisitions, technology rationalisation projects, and hybrid cloud solutions this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including
- Initial customer engagement and pre-sales assistance
- Envisioning and conceptual Solution design
- Technical delivery and implementation
- Operational hand-over
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to lead strategy engagements that develop roadmaps or transition plans based on guidance from senior business stakeholders.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience delivering projects of significant size and scale in complex Enterprise and Government environments
- Architecting Microsoft Azure solutions
- Extensive Microsoft cloud experience, including these key skills:
- Azure IaaS
- Virtual networking and ExpressRoute
- Automation and configuration management
- Azure AD
- PowerShell and ARM
- Demonstrable experience in designing, building and configuring Microsoft based solutions based around Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory, Lync/Skype for Business and Identity Management
- Knowledge and understanding of foundational directory, security and networking principles required to support these technologies
- Knowledge and experience with the complexities of migration and transformation of Enterprise and Government environments
- Ability to produce exemplary technical and non-technical documentation for customers
- Very strong communication and customer engagement skills as required of client facing consultants
- Relevant Microsoft certifications will be highly regarded
Highly desirable skills include:
- Any coding and scripting skills and experience, such as YAML/JSON, Bash, Python, C#, Ruby
- Config management tools (Puppet/Chef/Ansible) and DSC
- Automation and monitoring tools
- 3rd party network solutions, such as Citrix NetScaler, Palo Alto and Cisco firewalls
What do you get in return?
Apart from the obvious chance to work with the latest and greatest tech - Kloudies get some pretty epic perks:
- BYOD environment (technical allowance provided to cover this)
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance
- Telstra discounts and benefits
- Microsoft subscriptions, awards, bonuses, parties, breakfasts, birthday lunches, afternoon drinks + more
- Companywide weekends away
- Part of a family-feel, supportive culture who are all about knowledge sharing
- Flat structure internally - Work alongside technically exceptional people
- A unique ‘People Leader’ programme focusing purely on your training and development plan – ran by internal Kloudies that are passionate about coaching and mentoring!! You could also be our next PL!!
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT KLOUDIE?!
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend