Account Manager / Business Development Manager
Job no: 493717
Work type: Full time
Categories: Account Manager
Kloud: In a nutshell
Since 2010, Kloud have been dedicated to helping organisations switch on the power of the cloud to become more agile, connected and efficient but we are so, so much more than that.
- Microsoft Gold Partner + AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Telstra (We still have our Kloud brand + identity)
- Over 270 Kloudies globally, with many more awesome people to come
- Enterprise and Government clients = Large-scale, complex projects
Kloudies: a diverse team of passionate and talented Cloud technology experts who move organisations to the Cloud and help them stay there.
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
Could YOU be the next Kloudie?
This role is about creating and driving strong opportunities and momentum across your customer base in a rapidly growing business. You will have a self-starter mindset and thrive on engaging and talking to all levels of customer stakeholders from technical through to business. As our business grows and changes so rapidly, focus on strong business management will be a critical part of the role, including planning, forecasting, revenue achievement and most importantly - customer satisfaction.
Beyond a passion for sales and senior experience selling cloud solutions, candidates should also possess the following:
Desired Skills and Experience
- ‘Cloud market’ exposure and a good understanding of it are critical in this role. Large vendor sales or channel experience, working with or for large cloud vendors such as Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Salesforce and Google will be viewed favourably.
- Proven experience and a solid demonstrated senior contact base in the enterprise sector in Melbourne (customer references may be requested).
- At least 5+ years in Account Management/Business Development, fast paced business development experience will be preferable.
- Solutions and/or Services sales experience and a high level of technical understanding of the complexity of consuming cloud based services.
- A history of consistently achieving and exceeding sales targets both in existing and new clients.
- Excellent people skills – great influencer, passionate about the team, loved and respected by customers and consultants.
- Ownership of proposal development through the tendering process.
- Must have the ability to write high quality sales proposals and other business collateral.
- Excellent presentation, communication and documentation skills.
- Meeting and exceeding agreed revenue, profitability, consultant utilization and customer satisfaction targets.
But what about the perks?
- BYOD environment (technical allowance provided to cover this)
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance
- Telstra benefits = Staff phone plans + discounts off a range of services Inc. internet, health insurance, retailers + more
- Microsoft subscriptions, awards, bonuses, parties, breakfasts, afternoon drinks + more
- Companywide weekends away (this year we are off to the Sunny Coast!)
- Part of a family-feel, supportive culture who are all about knowledge sharing
- Flat structure internally - Work alongside technically exceptional people
To apply to be our next Kloudie – please click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires. For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend