Business Consultant - Project Manager
Job no: 493719
Work type: Full time
Categories: AWS, Azure, Development, Infrastructure, Scrum Master
Kloud: In a nutshell
Since 2010, Kloud have been dedicated to helping organisations switch on the power of the cloud to become more agile, connected and efficient but we are so, so much more than that.
- Microsoft Gold Partner + AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Telstra (We still have our Kloud brand + identity)
- Over 270 Kloudies globally, with many more awesome people to come
- Enterprise and Government clients = Large-scale, complex projects that you can really sink your teeth into!
Kloudies: (noun, plural): description: a diverse team of passionate and talented Cloud technology experts who move organisations to the Cloud and help them stay there.
Could YOU be the next Kloudie?
Kloud’s Business Consultants are key to the successful delivery of our flagship projects, employing skills specific to delivery and project management, strategy and governance, architecture and design and organisational change management.
As a Business Consultant, you’ll both lead and support our field consultant and account managers, engaging directly with Kloud Telstra’s customers to deliver modern business solutions underpinned by the latest cloud technology. A focal objective will be plan and communicate the strategy and direction of complex cloud enablement projects.
The role is suited to a seasoned technology consultant with client facing experience in government and private industry sectors. Working on large scale projects in cloud/enterprise and specifically around acquisitions, technology rationalisation, and hybrid cloud workload enablement, this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including
- Initial customer engagement and pre-sales
- Envisioning and conceptual Solution design
- Engagement structure, strategy and technology roadmap
- Technology consulting (cloud)
- Organisational change management
- Delivery management, particularly driven using agile methodology.
- Engagement oversight
Key Skills and Experience:
- Technical background (software engineering, design or architecture).
- Minimum 5 years in a consulting role
- Strong personal brand/identity
- Experience interpreting technical solution design to business requirements and vice versa
- Specialisation in the Microsoft stack, particularly enterprise application integration, cloud infrastructure and platform hosting, O365 applications and services.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience enabling solutions from the O365, Azure or AWS stack.
- Understanding of cloud concepts such as IaaS vs PaaS vs SaaS –and can clearly explain these concepts
- Experience working in or with an enterprise architecture capability
- Excellent document authoring and reporting skills
- CSM certification
- O365 foundational Microsoft Certification
About the Kloud Culture:
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
But what about the perks?
- BYOD environment (technical allowance provided to cover this)
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance
- Telstra benefits = Staff phone plans + discounts off a range of services Inc. internet, health insurance, retailers + more
- Microsoft subscriptions, awards, bonuses, parties, breakfasts, afternoon drinks + more
- Companywide weekends away (this year we are off to the Sunny Coast!)
- Part of a family-feel, supportive culture who are all about knowledge sharing
- Flat structure internally - Work alongside technically exceptional people
Are you our next Kloudie?
To apply to be our next Kloudie – please click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires. For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend