Business Analyst - Change & Adoption
Job no: 493720
Work type: Full time
Categories: Change, O365, SP Online
Kloud: In a nutshell
Since 2010, Kloud have been dedicated to helping organisations switch on the power of the cloud to become more agile, connected and efficient but we are so, so much more than that.
- Microsoft Gold Partner + AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Telstra (We still have our Kloud brand + identity)
- Over 270 Kloudies globally, with many more awesome people to come
- Enterprise and Government clients = Large-scale, complex projects that you can really sink your teeth into!
Kloudies: a diverse team of passionate and talented Cloud technology experts who move organisations to the Cloud and help them stay there.
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely lucky to have some of the best technical experts in the country, who are driven by their passion for cloud services at enterprise level. Without them we would not be the company we are today.
Could YOU be the next Kloudie?
Kloud is seeking an experienced Change Management Analyst to join our growing Business Consulting team. We require an Analyst with a Professional Services background to work on large projects including Office 365 solutions and digital transformations. Ideally we’d love to hear from applicants who can cross the divide between change management and business analysis.
The successful candidate will be someone who has a pragmatic and adaptable mindset who is always going that extra mile to ensure a successful outcome for our customers. A Kloud Change Management Analyst is open to working on projects that vary in type, size and organisation environment, possibly running a small number of projects concurrently.
In the role of Change Management Analyst, we are looking for somebody who has:
- a working knowledge of current change management practices
- a working knowledge of current business analysis practices
- organisational change management and business analysis experience preferably within a consulting environment
- worked on digital transformation or organisational change projects
- experience working agile
- well defined writing and communication skills
- developed training material and facilitated training that matched the business need
- used a variety of methods to capture requirements, and define user stories and acceptance criteria
- accreditation in a leading Change Management Methodology e.g. PROSCI, PCI, or working towards accreditation.
Day to Day you may be involved in:
- Development and implementation of change strategies and solutions that prepare the business for the adoption of Office365 technologies that enhance productivity and end user experience;
- Analysis of organisational impacts and challenges, and defining strategies and plans for successful behavioural and cultural change;
- Define communication strategies to promote understanding and commitment of the change for our customers. This might include communication such as newsletters, presentations or training packages
- Work closely with our customers and other Kloudies, to provide strategic and tactical advice on change management issues.
- Backlog definition including defining user stories and acceptance criteria
But what about the perks?
- BYOD environment (technical allowance provided to cover this)
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance
- Telstra benefits = Staff phone plans + discounts off a range of services Inc. internet, health insurance, retailers + more
- Microsoft subscriptions, awards, bonuses, parties, breakfasts, afternoon drinks + more
- Companywide weekends away (this year we are off to the Sunny Coast!)
- Part of a family-feel, supportive culture who are all about knowledge sharing
- Flat structure internally - Work alongside technically exceptional people
Are you our next Kloudie?
To apply to be our next Kloudie – please click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires. For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend