Job no: 493727
Work type: Full time
Categories: Development, AngularJS, AWS, Azure, Cloud Engineer, Full Stack, Front End, NodeJS
Hi! We’re Telstra Purple
We are seeking a Senior-level Azure Developer / Consultant to help drive our continued growth.
Our ideal candidate will have experience working with Enterprise or large-scale customer solutions and will have been involved in most aspects of project delivery including requirements definition, architecture and design, programming, testing and deployment.
The successful candidate will be proficient in the following:
- Cloud technologies – Azure, AWS or other leading public cloud platforms.
- Translating customer requirements into technical design which is testable and reusable.
- Modern lean development practices and lifecycle management, including tools, platform, and agile processes.
- Working within highly motivated teams focused on delivering business value and customer outcomes.
For this you will need:
- Passion for technology and familiarity with various design and architectural procedures.
- Extensive software development experience with one or more of the following: .NET Core, .NET Framework, C#, TypeScript, ASP.NET or ASP.NET Core
- Knowledge of designing and building cloud native solutions for Azure, AWS or GCP, and RESTful API.
- Expertise in Azure related technologies: Logic Apps, Service Bus, API Management, PowerApps, Flow, Service Bus, or Event Grid
- Comprehension of authentication protocols such as OAuth2 and OpenID Connect, and experience in using Azure DevOps for CI and CD
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading discussions with enterprise customers.
- Estimating costs and timeframes, preparing scope statements and statements of work.
- Taking accountability for all aspects of technical delivery.
- Executing technical customer engagements successfully, including producing design and deployment documentation.
- Proactively sharing skills and knowledge with colleagues and the broader technical community.
- Remaining up to date with the latest innovations in the Microsoft platform.
Our perks & benefits:
- Workplace flexibility - flexible hours, and the freedom to work from home.
- 15 days personal/carers leave.
- $2,000 annual training budget, plus access to 5 days of study leave annually.
- Telstra 20gb Wi-Fi dongle, to ensure you can work on the go.
- Buy your own device policy, with $4,200 budget to purchase laptop and other devices (renewed bi-annually)
- Purchased Annual Leave scheme
- Heavily subsidised Telstra Mobile phone plan.
- 25% discount on all other Telstra products and service
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, or 6 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
Telstra Purple brings together Kloud Solutions, Readify, VMTech, MSC, Bridgepoint, O2, NSC, iVision, and the UK’s Company85.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend