Job no: 493727
Work type: Full time
Categories: AngularJS, AWS, Azure, Cloud Engineer, Development, Front End, Full Stack, NodeJS
Kloud: In a nutshell
Since 2010, Kloud has been dedicated to helping organisations switch on the power of the cloud to become more agile, connected and efficient - but we are so much more than that.
- Microsoft Gold Partner + AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- A wholly owned subsidiary of Telstra (We still have our Kloud brand + identity)
- Over 270 Kloudies globally, with many more to come
- Enterprise and Government clients = Large-scale, complex projects that you can really sink your teeth into!
Kloudies definition: (noun, plural): a diverse team of passionate and talented Cloud technology experts who move organisations to the Cloud and help them stay there.
Could YOU be the next Kloudie?
Our ideal candidate will have enterprise or large-scale online consumer application development experience and will have been involved in most aspects of project delivery including requirements definition, architecture and design, programming, testing and deployment.
The successful candidate will be proficient in the following:
- Cloud technologies – Azure, AWS or other leading public cloud platforms.
- Translating customer requirements into technical design which is testable and reusable.
- Modern lean development practices and lifecycle management, including tools, platform, and agile processes.
- Working within highly motivated teams focused on delivering business value and customer outcomes.
For this you will need:
- Experience with cloud native architecture and design patterns in Azure and/or AWS
- Experience in API gateways and developing/consuming REST APIs.
- Experience with common authentication protocols such as OAuth2 and OpenID Connect.
- Experience with automated builds and deployments (CI & CD)
- Experience delivering solutions with using Agile ‘Scrum’ delivery framework.
- Excellent skills in communication (both written and verbal)
- Be extremely passionate about technology and have a high level of trust and integrity
- Experience in a consulting environment
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading discussions with enterprise customers.
- Estimating costs and timeframes, preparing scope statements and statements of work.
- Taking accountability for all aspects of technical delivery.
- Executing technical customer engagements successfully, including producing design and deployment documentation.
- Proactively sharing skills and knowledge with colleagues and the broader technical community.
- Remaining up to date with the latest innovations in the Microsoft platform.
What do you get in return?
Apart from the obvious chance to work with the latest and greatest tech - Kloudies get some pretty epic perks:
- BYOD environment (technical allowance provided to cover this)
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance
- Telstra discounts and benefits
- Microsoft subscriptions, awards, bonuses, parties, breakfasts, birthday lunches, afternoon drinks + more
- Companywide weekends away
- Part of a family-feel, a supportive culture who are all about knowledge sharing
- Flat structure internally - Work alongside technically exceptional people
- A unique ‘People Leader’ programme focusing purely on your training and development plan – ran by internal Kloudies that are passionate about coaching and mentoring!! You could also be our next PL!!
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT KLOUDIE?!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend