Senior Azure Developer
Job no: 005
Work type: Full time
Categories: AngularJS, AWS, Azure, Cloud Engineer, Development, Front End, Full Stack, NodeJS
Hi! We’re Telstra Purple
We are seeking a Senior-level Azure Developer / Consultant to help drive our continued growth.
Our ideal candidate will have experience working with Enterprise or large-scale customer solutions and will have been involved in most aspects of project delivery including requirements definition, architecture and design, programming, testing and deployment.
The successful candidate will be proficient in the following:
- Cloud technologies – Azure, AWS or other leading public cloud platforms.
- Translating customer requirements into technical design which is testable and reusable.
- Modern lean development practices and lifecycle management, including tools, platform, and agile processes.
- Working within highly motivated teams focused on delivering business value and customer outcomes.
For this you will need:
- Passion for technology and familiarity with various design and architectural procedures.
- Extensive software development experience with one or more of the following: .NET Core, .NET Framework, C#, TypeScript, ASP.NET or ASP.NET Core
- Knowledge of designing and building cloud native solutions for Azure, AWS or GCP, and RESTful API.
- Expertise in Azure related technologies: Logic Apps, Service Bus, API Management, PowerApps, Flow, Service Bus, or Event Grid
- Comprehension of authentication protocols such as OAuth2 and OpenID Connect, and experience in using Azure DevOps for CI and CD
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading discussions with enterprise customers.
- Estimating costs and timeframes, preparing scope statements and statements of work.
- Taking accountability for all aspects of technical delivery.
- Executing technical customer engagements successfully, including producing design and deployment documentation.
- Proactively sharing skills and knowledge with colleagues and the broader technical community.
- Remaining up to date with the latest innovations in the Microsoft platform.
Everything we do at Telstra Purple is founded on our core beliefs:
- We thrive when our people thrive
- Our customer's success is our success.
- We are trusted and empowered as individuals
- We are strong together
- We continuously learn, share and innovate
Our perks & benefits:
- Work-life integration - we understand life happens when you're busy making other plans, so we offer flexibility around where and when you work.
- Professional development program
- Telstra 20gb Wi-Fi hotspot
- Laptop/Device allowance renewed every 2 years
- A new Telstra mobile phone, with $0 per month plan
- Purchased Annual Leave scheme
- 25% discount on all Telstra products and service
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers | 6 weeks paid parental leave for all other new parents
- Monthly team breakfasts, parties, BBQ’s in summer and other get-togethers!
We're after the right blend of experience and enthusiasm, and look for cultural add, rather than cultural fit. We benefit from the unique gifts and backgrounds of each person in our business, and push for diversity of thought in all we do.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend