Cloud Unified Communications Consultant (Skype for Business)
Job no: 493730
Work type: Full time
Categories: Azure, Lync, UC
Kloud: In a nutshell
Since 2010, Kloud have been dedicated to helping organisations switch on the power of the cloud to become more agile, connected and efficient - but we are so much more than that.
- Microsoft Gold Partner + AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Telstra (We still have our Kloud brand + identity)
- Over 270 Kloudies globally, with many more to come
- Enterprise and Government clients = Large-scale, complex projects that you can really sink your teeth into!
Kloudies definition: a diverse team of passionate and talented Cloud technology experts who move organisations to the Cloud and help them stay there.
This specific position is for a Cloud Unified Communications Consultant with a deep technical background in Microsoft Unified Communications inc. Enterprise Voice. You will have experience with the latest versions of Lync and Skype for Business, Skype for Business Online, along with Office 365, Exchange Online and supporting technologies. Any experience with Telstra Calling for Office 365 (TCO365) will be highly regarded. Relevant Microsoft certifications will also be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle as well as contribute to the internal and external UC community including:
- Initial customer engagement and pre-sales assistance
- Envisioning and conceptual Solution design
- Lead and deliver an Enterprise voice project for our Enterprise customers
- Contribute to the internal UC community at Kloud and be recognised as an expert in your field
- Present to a community event, such as a User Group or conference
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to lead strategy engagements that develop roadmaps or transition plans based on guidance from senior business stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience delivering projects in complex Enterprise and Government environments
- Minimum of 4 years acting in a Lead Consulting role on significant size and scale Enterprise projects
- Demonstrable experience in designing, building and configuring Microsoft Enterprise Voice solutions with Skype for Business and Lync
- Experience in troubleshooting of Skype/Lync platform systems, VoIP interconnections, SIP telephony, and Carrier or PBX interoperability
- Experience with and technical knowledge of the Skype for Business Certified Solutions Partner ecosystem; Applications, Devices, Meeting Room Systems, Network Infrastructure
- Understanding of: TCP/IP networking technology (switch, router, firewall), Reverse Proxy, Load balancers, Office 365, SIP, VOIP, Hyper-V, and SAN solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with the complexities of migration and transformation of Enterprise and Government environments
- Ability to produce exemplary technical and non-technical documentation for customers
- Very strong communication and customer engagement skills as required of client facing consultants
- Be self-starting, working both autonomously and part of a team, and possess disciplined time management skills
The ideal candidate will demonstrate knowledge and experience in the following technical skills:
- Office 365: Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, Teams, OneDrive for Business
- Identity Management - Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) - DirSync, Azure AD Sync, or Azure Connect
- Exchange Server - 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
- Lync/Skype for Business Server – 2010, 2013, 2015, 2019
- Lync/Skype for Business Server – Enterprise Voice Services
- Lync/Skype for Business Server – Cloud Connector Editions (CCE)
- Skype for Business Online and/or Teams with Telstra Calling for Office 365 (TCO365)
- Skype for Business/Teams – Coexistence
- Teams with direct routing
- Voice gateways – Ribbon(Sonus), Audiocodes
- Video interop solutions like RealConnect in the cloud, Pexip, Starleaf, BlueJeans
- Room based meeting/video conferencing system like Polycom MSRs, Surface Hubs
What do you get in return?
Apart from the obvious chance to work with the latest and greatest tech - Kloudies get some pretty epic perks:
- BYOD environment (technical allowance provided to cover this)
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance
- Telstra discounts and benefits
- Microsoft subscriptions, awards, bonuses, parties, breakfasts, birthday lunches, afternoon drinks + more
- Companywide weekends away
- Part of a family-feel, supportive culture who are all about knowledge sharing
- Flat structure internally - Work alongside technically exceptional people
- A unique ‘People Leader’ programme focusing purely on your training and development plan – ran by internal Kloudies that are passionate about coaching and mentoring!! You could also be our next PL!!
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT KLOUDIE?!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend