Information Management Consultant
Job no: 493732
Work type: Full time
Categories: Azure, Kloudie, O365
Kloud is seeking an experienced Information Management specialist to join our growing Business Consulting team. We require someone with a Professional Services background to work on large projects including Office 365 solutions and digital transformations. Ideally, we’d love to hear from applicants who can cross the divide between strategy and tactical delivery.
The successful candidate will be someone who has a pragmatic and adaptable mindset who is always going that extra mile to ensure a successful outcome for our customers. A Kloud Information Management Consultant is open to working on projects that vary in type, size and organisation environment.
In the role of Information Management Specialist, we are looking for somebody who has:
- A working knowledge of modern information management and content management practices, in the context of Office 365
- Broader understanding of related Azure services such as Azure Information Protection (AIP) and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) welcomed
- A working knowledge of information governance approaches
- A good understanding of information architecture and meta data modelling
- A working knowledge of Office 365, and more specifically SharePoint and Teams
- Provided advice on navigation and search design approaches
- Worked on digital workplace, portal or intranet projects
- A reasonable understanding of document and records management principles and practices
- Demonstrated information management experience preferably within a consulting environment
- Experience working in agile projects
- Well defined writing and communication skills
- Well developed facilitation skills at both a strategic and team level.
Day to Day you may be involved in:
- Development and implementation of information strategies and solutions that prepare the business for the adoption of Office365 technologies that enhance productivity and end user experience;
- Designing information architectures that assist users to find information to achieve work tasks.
- Analysis of current state information structures and able to provide impacts and challenges, and defining strategies and plans for successful behavioural and cultural change;
- Work closely with our customers and other Kloudies, to provide strategic and tactical advice on information management issues.
- Backlog definition including defining user stories and acceptance criteria
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have some of the best technical cloud experts in the country, driven by their passion for cloud services. This is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
We look forward to speaking with suitably skilled applicants. Please apply by submitting a full resume in Word or PDF format. Only applicants with full working rights in Australia will be considered. No agency enquiries thank you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend