Job no: 493733
Work type: Full time
Categories: Account Manager, AWS, Azure, Kloudie
Who are we?
A part of Telstra’s Business Technology Services, Readify and Kloud provide bespoke consultancy solutions to our customers which include design, data, development, cloud infrastructure, modern workplace and collaboration, all to make Australia a world-leading digital economy.
Could YOU be our next Sales Cadet?
We are looking for a passionate individual who wants to build a career in corporate sales. Our ideal candidate will have a strong interest in IT & Sales. Ideally, you are naturally proactive, confident and able to step outside your comfort zone.
What do you need to build this career?
- Passion for Sales & IT
- Can do attitude
- Relationship management skills
- A keen interest in learning and growing professionally
- Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think out the box
- Self- motivation and desire to succeed
- The ability to prioritise and a drive to get things done
- Active Listening skills
What would you be doing?
You will be supporting the National & State sales team by searching for and building a pipeline of quality leads with the below activities
- Lead generation campaigns
- Scheduling events and providing logistics and follow-up support
- Compiling target lists
- Driving attendance at events with the use of social media channels and by developing partner relationships
- Co-ordination of partner programs and portals
- Helping your state convert leads to opportunities through follow up calls
- Assist with account planning
- Conduct research on key prospects
- Bid Support by helping to bring each part of a tender together with the assistance of Account Managers and Principal Consultants
What do you get in return?
- BYOD environment (technical allowance provided to cover this)
- Sales Academy program which will teach you the frameworks of best practice sales techniques in the Technology industry
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance
- Telstra discounts and benefits
- Microsoft subscriptions, awards, bonuses, parties, breakfasts, afternoon drinks + more
- Part of a family-feel, a supportive culture who are all about knowledge sharing
- Work alongside technically exceptional people
- A supportive environment for your learning journey as you grow into a seasoned Technology Sales Consultant
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend