Development Consultant - Azure
Job no: 493735
Work type: Full time
Categories: AngularJS, ASP .Net, Azure, C#, Development, Scrum Master
Primary Purpose and Scope
This position is for an Azure Development Consultant with a passion for working on enterprise level Application Development projects. For this role, you will need a strong technical background and experience developing inventive solutions using the Microsoft technology stack with strong exposure to Azure Cloud technologies
Our ideal candidate will have deep enterprise or large-scale online consumer application development experience and will have been involved through all aspects of project delivery including requirements definition, architecture, design and programming, testing and deployment.
At Kloud we specialise in the design and implementation of cloud-scale applications as well as in helping our customers migrate existing applications to public cloud platforms.
The role is suited to a senior consultant who has experience of dealing with key business stakeholders in government and private industry sectors. Working on large scale enterprise projects and around acquisitions, technology rationalisation projects, and hybrid cloud solutions this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including
- Initial customer engagement and pre-sales assistance
- Envisioning and Conceptual Solution design
- Detailed solution design and technical implementation
- Operational hand-over
- Experience working in an Agile environment. Certified Scrum Master viewed highly.
- Ability to lead strategy engagements that develop roadmaps or transition plans based on guidance from senior business stakeholders.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional skills in communication, high level of technical expertise and extremely passionate about technology.
- 7 to 8 years’ experience using .NET Framework and .NET Core.
- 5+ years’ experience in one or more of the following:
- Backend/API development in .NET, with Azure Functions and WebJobs being advantageous but not essential
- Experience in all aspects of end-to-end delivery of large web-scale applications.
- Good understanding of test-driven development, unit and integration test frameworks, continuous integration and building high quality solutions.
- Experience with distributed source control systems such as Git.
- Experience delivering solutions with using Agile ‘Scrum’ development delivery framework including use of Agile Tools such as Jira/Confluence and Azure DevOps.
- Experience in all areas of the application development lifecycle.
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery using toolsets such as Azure DevOps.
- Skills and experience in consulting will be advantageous, but not essential.
- A desire to continue to work in a hands-on environment and keenly interested in public cloud technology
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Leading discussions with enterprise customers on the use of Microsoft development technologies/ applications and hybrid and public cloud offerings.
- Execute technical customer engagements, produce design and implementation documentation.
- Implementing application solutions to achieve the customer’s objectives.
- Continue to develop technical capabilities and knowledge.
- Be actively involved in contributing to the Kloud team community.
- Taking accountability for all aspects of technical delivery.
- Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend