Service Delivery Manager - Managed Services NSW
Job no: 493736
Work type: Full time
Categories: AWS, Azure
This specific role is for an SDM who will be responsible for overall Service Delivery and performance of all assigned Managed Services contracts. It is a role that will ensure that contracted service levels are exceeded, customer satisfaction is maintained and resources are efficiently utilised. This role will involve the SDM working with the Practice Manager and Senior Service Delivery Manager to meet revenue targets and grow the Managed Services practice.
In being an advocate of technology, IT Service Delivery Management and working with colleagues to grow the Kloud Managed Services practice. The Service Delivery Manager is a key member of the Kloud Managed Services Team.
Responsible for overall Service Delivery and performance of all assigned Managed Services contracts. Ensure that contracted service levels are exceeded, customer satisfaction is maintained and resources are efficiently utilised. Work with the Practice Manager and Senior Service Delivery Manager to meet revenue targets and grow the Managed Services practice.
- Lead assigned resources to achieve extraordinary results; exceeding service levels and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Ensure that customer requests are responded to within formally agreed response times.
- Lead Transition activities and develop requisite documentation to achieve transition for assigned managed services contracts
- Develop service delivery documentation such as Procedures Manuals, Reports, etc
Skills and experience you will need to apply:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the IT/internet/managed services/outsourcing industry in a mid-level project management or service delivery capacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A can-do attitude, complemented by a calm and meticulous approach to problem resolution
- IT Undergraduate or Post Graduate studies highly desirable
- Very good understanding of ITIL processes; ITIL Foundation certification desirable
- Good understanding of Project Management principles / processes; Certifications and / or demonstrated experience desirable
- Broad experience supporting ICT infrastructure
- Experience supporting cloud technologies high desirable
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
Want to join Microsoft's Enterprise Mobility Partner of the year? Kloud Solutions are growing their Sydney based team. Are you our next Kloudie?
To apply to be our next Kloudie – please click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend