O365 Business Consultant/Analyst
Job no: 493739
Work type: Full time
Categories: O365, SP Online
Primary Purpose and Scope
This position is for a Business Consultant/Analyst with a passion for working on enterprise level projects For this role, you will need a strong consulting background and experience in O365 solutions for projects using MS SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams
A Kloud Business Consultant works hand in hand with our customers to help us work on large scale development and infrastructure projects assisting in setting the strategy and direction of complex cloud projects.
The role is suited to an experienced Business Consultant (O365) who has experience of dealing with key business stakeholders in government and private industry sectors. Working on large scale enterprise projects and around acquisitions, technology rationalization projects, and hybrid cloud solutions this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including
- Initial customer engagement and pre-sales assistance
- Envisioning and Conceptual Solution design
- Detailed solution design and technical implementation
- Operational hand-over
- Experience working in an Agile environment. Certified Scrum Master viewed highly.
- Ability to lead strategy engagements that develop roadmaps or transition plans based on guidance from senior business stakeholders.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong consulting/analyst background (software engineering, design, solution architecture).
- 5 years minimum Business Analysis
- Client facing skills
- Strong personal brand/identity
- Highly articulate. Able to translate technical jargon into business language and vice versa.
- Specialises in the Microsoft O365 stack, SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive for Business essential
- Understands cloud (IaaS vs PaaS vs Saas) – can clearly explain these concepts
- Excellent documentation skills
- Specialisation in the Microsoft stack, particularly enterprise application integration, cloud infrastructure and platform hosting, O365 applications and services.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience enabling solutions from the O365, Azure or AWS stack.
- Understanding of cloud concepts such as IaaS vs PaaS vs SaaS –and can clearly explain these concepts
- CSM certification
- O365 foundational Microsoft Certification
The Kloud Culture
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
But what about the perks?
- BYOD environment (technical allowance provided to cover this)
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance
- Telstra benefits = Staff discounts off a range of services Inc. internet, health insurance, retailers + more
- Microsoft subscriptions, awards, bonuses, parties, breakfasts, afternoon drinks + more
- Companywide weekends away
- Part of a family-feel, supportive culture who are all about knowledge sharing
- Flat structure internally - Work alongside technically exceptional people
Are you our next Kloudie?
To apply to be our next Kloudie – please click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires. For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend