Job no: 493740
Work type: Full time
Categories: AWS, Azure, O365
Kloud: In a nutshell
Since 2010, Kloud has been dedicated to helping organisations switch on the power of the cloud to become more agile, connected and efficient - but we are so much more than that.
- Microsoft Gold Partner + AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- A wholly owned subsidiary of Telstra (We still have our Kloud brand + identity)
- Over 270 Kloudies globally, with many more to come
- Enterprise and Government clients = Large-scale, complex projects that you can really sink your teeth into!
Kloudies definition: (noun, plural): a diverse team of passionate and talented Cloud technology experts who move organisations to the Cloud and help them stay there.
Primary Purpose and Scope
We are on the lookout for an O365 Infrastructure Consultant with a deep technical background in Microsoft technologies, focusing on the latest versions of Office 365, Exchange, Skype for Business/Teams, Active Directory and supporting technologies.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including:
- Initial customer engagement and pre-sales assistance
- Envisioning and Conceptual Solution design
- Detailed solution design and implementation
- Operational hand-over
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience delivering projects in complex Enterprise and Government environments
- Minimum of 4 years acting in a Senior Lead Consulting role on significant size and scale Enterprise projects
- Demonstrable experience in designing, building and configuring Microsoft based solutions based around Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory and Skype for Business/Teams
- Knowledge and understanding of foundational directory, security and networking principles required to support these technologies
- Knowledge and experience with the complexities of migration and transformation of Enterprise and Government environments
- Ability to produce exemplary technical and non-technical documentation for customers
- Very strong communication and customer engagement skills as required of client facing consultants
- Experience with Office 365 and Skype for Business/Teams voice deployments will be highly regarded along with relevant Microsoft based certifications
What do you get in return?
Apart from the obvious chance to work with the latest and greatest tech - Kloudies get some pretty epic perks:
- BYOD environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Yearly training and development allowance
- Telstra discounts and benefits
- Microsoft subscriptions, awards, bonuses, parties, breakfasts, birthday lunches, afternoon drinks + more
- Companywide weekends away
- Part of a family-feel, a supportive culture who are all about knowledge sharing
- Flat structure internally - Work alongside technically exceptional people
- A unique ‘People Leader’ programme focusing purely on your training and development plan – ran by internal Kloudies that are passionate about coaching and mentoring!! You could also be our next PL!!
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT KLOUDIE?!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend