Service Delivery Manager - Cloud Technologies
Job no: 493745
Work type: Full time
Categories: Azure, Enterprise, Infrastructure, Kloudie, SDM
Kloud: In a nutshell
Since 2010, Kloud have been dedicated to helping organisations switch on the power of the cloud to become more agile, connected and efficient but we are so, so much more than that.
- Microsoft Gold Partner + AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Telstra (We still have our Kloud brand + identity)
- Over 270 Kloudies globally, with many more awesome people to come
- Enterprise and Government clients = Large-scale, complex projects that you can really sink your teeth into!
Kloudies: (noun, plural): description: a diverse team of passionate and talented Cloud technology experts who move organisations to the Cloud and help them stay there.
Could YOU be the next Kloudie?
This specific role is for an SDM who will be responsible for overall Service Delivery and performance of all assigned Managed Services contracts. It is a role that will ensure that contracted service levels are exceeded, customer satisfaction is maintained and resources are efficiently utilised. This role will involve the SDM working with the Practice Manager and Senior Service Delivery Manager to meet revenue targets and grow the Managed Services practice.
In being an advocate of technology, IT Service Delivery Management and working with colleagues to grow the Kloud Managed Services practice. The Service Delivery Manager is a key member of the Kloud Managed Services Team.
The Service Delivery Manager is a key member of the Kloud Managed Services Team.
- Lead assigned resources to achieve extraordinary results; exceeding service levels and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Ensure that customer requests are responded to within formally agreed response times.
- Lead Transition activities and develop requisite documentation to achieve transition for assigned managed services contracts
- Develop service delivery documentation such as Procedures Manuals, Reports, etc
Skills and experience you will need to apply:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the IT/internet/managed services/outsourcing industry in a mid-level project management or service delivery capacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A can-do attitude, complemented by a calm and meticulous approach to problem resolution
- IT Undergraduate or Post Graduate studies highly desirable
- Very good understanding of ITIL processes; ITIL Foundation certification desirable
- Good understanding of Project Management principles / processes; Certifications and / or demonstrated experience desirable
- Broad experience supporting ICT infrastructure
- Experience supporting cloud technologies high desirable
Additional requirements of the position will include:
- Availability for support work outside of normal business hours
- Rotating on-call roster system
- Clear an Australian Federal Police Check
About the Kloud Culture:
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
But what about the perks?
- BYOD environment (technical allowance provided to cover this)
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance
- Telstra benefits = Staff phone plans + discounts off a range of services Inc. internet, health insurance, retailers + more
- Microsoft subscriptions, awards, bonuses, parties, breakfasts, afternoon drinks + more
- Companywide weekends away (this year we are off to the Sunny Coast!)
- Part of a family-feel, supportive culture who are all about knowledge sharing
- Flat structure internally - Work alongside technically exceptional people
Are you our next Kloudie?
To apply to be our next Kloudie – please click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires. For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend