.NET Developer - Managed Services
Job no: 493746
Work type: Full time
Kloud is currently looking for an experienced Application Support Developer to join our Managed Services team.
This specific position is for an Application Developer who will provide application support to Kloud Managed Services customers. Resolve customer requests, answer questions, and provide proactive services via email, telephone or in person. The Application Support Developer is a key member of the Kloud Managed Services Team.
In being an advocate of technology, you will have a varied and technically challenging role, being involved in operational support, technology deployment, and assisting in the product development lifecycle. You will produce results as both an individual contributor and a team player.
To be effective and successful in this role, you must possess strong organisational skills, exceptional communication, customer relationship and process management skills to compliment your solid background in technical support.
Necessary Experience and Technical Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the IT/internet/managed services/outsourcing industry in a mid-level development capacity
- Significant experience in application support and administration of Microsoft SharePoint environments
- Some .NET Framework development experience is required together with experience supporting SQL Databases
- A deep comprehension of Azure and a good experience of Microsoft's development tools, platforms, and frameworks including identifying and resolving software bugs
- Mobile application development experience would be well regarded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of ITIL processes; ITIL Foundation certification desirable
- A strong desire to learn more about Cloud platforms and technologies
- Updating technical information
As part of your technical experience and knowledge, you must be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of SharePoint, Web Services, XML, and .NET framework.
Additional requirements of the position will include:
- Availability for support work outside of normal business hours
- Rotating on-call roster system
- Clear an Australian Federal Police Check
In addition some experience with any of the following would be highly desirable:
- Xamarin mobile app development
- Office 365 SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0+ and C#
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 (Database Engine, SSIS, SQL Agent Jobs)
- WCF, Web Services
- XML, XSLT
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity to deliver a first-rate service to enterprise level clients, and further develop your strong technical capability.
Want to join Microsoft's Enterprise Mobility Partner of 2016? Kloud Solutions are growing their Brisbane based team. Are you our next Kloudie?
To apply to be our next Kloudie – please click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires. For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend