Project Manager/Scrum Master
Job no: 493747
Work type: Full time
Categories: Scrum Master
Kloud: In a nutshell
Since 2010, Kloud have been dedicated to helping organisations switch on the power of the cloud to become more agile, connected and efficient but we are so, so much more than that.
- Microsoft Gold Partner + AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Telstra (We still have our Kloud brand + identity)
- Over 270 Kloudies globally, with many more awesome people to come
- Enterprise and Government clients = Large-scale, complex projects that you can really sink your teeth into!
Kloudies: (noun, plural): description: a diverse team of passionate and talented Cloud technology experts who move organisations to the Cloud and help them stay there.
Could YOU be the next Kloudie?
Kloud is seeking an experienced Scrum Master/Project Manager to join our growing team. We require a Project Manager with a Professional Services background to work on large projects including IT Transformation projects. The right PM for Kloud is one who believes that communication, organisation and understanding stakeholder needs is the key to being effective in the role.
The successful candidate will be someone who has a pragmatic mindset that is prepared to take on work necessary, regardless of its nature, to ensure a successful outcome for our customers. All Kloud project Managers must be open to working on projects that vary in type, size and organisation environment, possibly running a small number of projects concurrently.
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders across all levels of enterprise organisations. Able to engage, understand and influence stakeholders tailor your message accordingly.
- Support and liaise with a technical team to ensure delivery of a project/ customer outcome.
- Engagement in Customer internal PMO-type processes as required within a specific customer environment, including Financial reporting, Steering Committees, Documentation/ Process assurance.
- Establishing governance procedures for a project / engagement, including charter, status reporting and project rhythm
- Establish a project timeline/ activity sequencing
- Management of scope, financials, risks, issues and actions
This role will also assist in formulating and supporting Organisational Change Management and User Training Activities and it is expected that the PM will have managed large projects supported by a strong technical team.
To apply to this role you must have the following experience:
- Extensive experience in leading agile teams
- First level Scrum Master certification
- 5+ years various Project Management experience – large scale projects
- Ability to run daily stand ups and undertake release planning
- Experience working in large organisations in multi stream projects.
- Experience and knowledge of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Technical qualification/certification in Project Management
- ScrumMaster certification - CSM
- Knowledge of Office 365 and Public Cloud services
- Knowledge with development practices such as TDD, BDD, Continuous integration highly desirable
About the Kloud Culture:
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
But what about the perks?
- BYOD environment (technical allowance provided to cover this)
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance
- Telstra benefits = Staff phone plans + discounts off a range of services Inc. internet, health insurance, retailers + more
- Microsoft subscriptions, awards, bonuses, parties, breakfasts, afternoon drinks + more
- Companywide weekends away (this year we are off to the Sunny Coast!)
- Part of a family-feel, supportive culture who are all about knowledge sharing
- Flat structure internally - Work alongside technically exceptional people
Are you our next Kloudie?
To apply to be our next Kloudie – please click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires. For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend