Sharepoint/O365 Development Consultant
Job no: 493750
Work type: Full time
Categories: Azure, Development, SP Online
Could YOU be the next Kloudie?
To be effective and successful in this role, you must possess strong organisational skills, exceptional communication skills, customer relationship and process management skills to compliment your solid background in technical support.
The role is suited to a senior consultant who has experience of dealing with key business stakeholders in government and private industry sectors. Working on large scale enterprise projects and around acquisitions, technology rationalisation projects, and hybrid cloud solutions this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including
- Initial customer engagement including solutioning, estimating and scoping.
- Envisioning and Conceptual Solution design
- Detailed solution design and technical implementation
- Operational hand-over
- Experience working in an Agile environment. Certified Scrum Master viewed highly.
- Ability to lead strategy engagements that develop roadmaps or transition plans based on guidance from senior business stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience designing application solutions for SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2013
- A detailed understanding of the Office365/ SharePoint Online service offering including collaboration capability in Teams and OneDrive for Business
- A detailed understanding of the development options available for SharePoint Online and experience with developing “Apps” for SharePoint
- Experience designing and developing client-side SharePoint applications using CSOM, JSON, REST APIs
- Experience in sizing effort and drafting proposals and work orders
- Experience in developing Azure hosted applications
- Active participant in the SharePoint community
- Working experience with SharePoint Framework
Within your first 6 months in this role it is expected that you will have:
- Applied self-led learning to resolve a challenging technical problem with the latest SharePoint platform offering where limited existing resources are available
- Engaged customer stakeholders to understand what needs to be delivered, then delivering something that exceeds expectations
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery of an application solution for a customer as part of a solo or team development project
- Taken full accountability for delivery of technical components on a project
- Received outstanding customer feedback in relation to your performance on a project
- Participated in an Office 365 or Azure community event, ideally presenting content to the community
- Achieved the Microsoft Certification for Office 365 or SharePoint Application Development
- Published an article on the Kloud Blog
- Become a key member of the Kloud team, having proactively shared your skills and knowledge with colleagues and the broader technical community
You will be someone who:
- Puts the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Wants to solve problems for the customer, rather than for themselves
- Is passionate about Cloud technologies and stays up-to-date on the latest technologies
About the Kloud Culture:
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
But what about the perks?
- BYOD environment (technical allowance provided to cover this)
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance
- Telstra benefits = Staff discounts off a range of services Inc. internet, health insurance, retailers + more
- Part of a family-feel, supportive culture who are all about knowledge sharing
- Flat structure internally - Work alongside technically exceptional people
Are you our next Kloudie?
To apply to be our next Kloudie – please click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires. For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend