Job no: 493752
Work type: Full time
Categories: AWS, Design, Infrastructure
A Kloud AWS Consultant will be working with Amazon Web Services IaaS and PaaS services and technologies.
Our ideal candidate will have deep enterprise or large-scale environment experience and will have been involved through all aspects of project delivery including requirements definition, architecture, design and programming, testing, deployment and operations.
The role is suited to a senior consultant who has experience dealing with key business stakeholders in government and private industry sectors. Working on large scale enterprise projects and around acquisitions, technology rationalisation projects, and hybrid cloud solutions, this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes.
Who you are;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience delivering projects in complex Enterprise and Government environments.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project delivery methods, including familiarity with tooling used for both.
- Experience with working as part of a DevOps team, implementing and augmenting CI/CD pipelines and deploying applications using Infrastructure-as-Code.
- Architecting and building highly available, secure, scalable applications and infrastructure on cloud compute and storage platforms.
- Minimum of 5 years acting in a lead role on projects of significant size, scale and complexity in an enterprise environment.
- Exemplary knowledge and understanding of foundational compute, network, identity, development and security principles required to support projects and solutions on an AWS platform.
- Knowledge and experience with the complexities of migration and transformation of Enterprise and Government environments.
- Proven experience developing and integrating solutions into complex environments.
- Ability to produce exemplary technical and non-technical documentation for customers.
- Very strong communication and customer engagement skills, including experience in SOW creation, customer presentations, stakeholder discussions and brownbag/KT sessions.
The Techy Bits;
- Advanced CloudFormation skills and be able to create parametrised templates
- In-depth understanding of EC2, Autoscaling and how to build AMI images (using things like Packer)
- In-depth understand of API/Serverless and AWS SAM
- In-depth Docker experience, AWS ECS or DockerSwarm, Amazon EKS Kubernetes experience desired. Must understand how to decouple applications from the OS and follow CI/CD disciplines
- Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment (CD/CD). Workflow Pipelines using Jenkins/Bamboo or some other build tool
- IAM and Security is essential, must be able to drive AWS Best Practice of AWS Account Separation and how to string together a platform which is separated by account/function
- Must be able to code in YAML or JSON and be proficient
Nice to Haves;
- AWS Lambda (Either Python which is preferred or NodeJS if we must)
- AWS Systems Manager experience
- AWS Workspaces
- Active Directory for AWS
- PCI-DSS Certified Desirable
- AWS Solutions Architect (Both Associate and Professional)
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend