Modern Workplace Consultant
Job no: 493754
Work type: Full time
Categories: AWS, Azure, O365, Win10
This specific role is for an accomplished modern workplace consultant to join our Sydney team. Working in our infrastructure team you will play a leading role in helping our customers on their journey to deliver world class modern workplace solutions for their users. Solid experience with delivering modern workplace solutions with Enterprise Mobility & Security and Office 365 is required to apply to these roles.
A Kloud Modern Workplace Consultant in our team works hand in hand with our customers to help us work on large scale development and infrastructure projects assisting in setting the modern workplace strategy and direction of complex cloud projects.
Key Responsibilities & Skills
To be successful in this role it is expected that you have a demonstrated background in planning, designing and implementing solutions in large scale Office 365 and Azure environments focussing on the modern workplace aspects. This role is hands on and will expect that you have a broad understanding of mobility tools including (but not limited to) Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Suite and Intune.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience delivering projects in complex Enterprise and Government environments.
- Experience in designing and delivery of strategic cloud-based modern workplace solutions into both Office 365 and Intune based solutions.
- Experience with broader Microsoft Office 365 technology is desirable, however solid experience in delivering modern workplace solutions around Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Suite and Intune is mandatory.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the modern management of devices running iOS, Android and Windows 10.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of modern workplace technologies such as Conditional Access, MFA, Azure AD App Proxy and Cloud App Security
- Understanding of application packaging and integration with MDM and MAM based deployments.
- Minimum of 4 years acting in a Lead Consulting role on significant size and scale Enterprise projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of foundational directory, security and networking principles required to support these technologies, including identity/authentication solutions and information protection.
- Knowledge and experience with the complexities of migration and transformation of Enterprise and Government environments.
- Ability to produce exemplary technical and non-technical documentation for customers.
- Very strong communication and customer engagement skills as required of client facing consultants.
- Be self-starting, working both autonomously and part of a team, and possess disciplined time management skills
- Experience with the Microsoft Information Protection suite highly regarded
The Kloud Culture
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
But what about the perks?
- BYOD environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Yearly training and development allowance
- Telstra benefits = Staff discounts off a range of services Inc. internet, health insurance, retailers + more
- Microsoft subscriptions, awards, bonuses, parties, breakfasts, afternoon drinks + more
- Company-wide weekends away
- Part of a family-feel, supportive culture who are all about knowledge sharing
- Flat structure internally - Work alongside technically exceptional people
We have nearly 300 Kloudies nationally and are a wholly owned subsidiary of Telstra, with access to the broader suite of skills and technologies that Telstra has on offer. Our family is rapidly growing, and we would love for you to be part of the next innovative chapter at Kloud!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend