Technical Support Analyst
Job no: 493757
Work type: Full time
This specific position is for a customer focused and passionate Technical Support Analyst who will provide an exemplary level of technical support to our valued customers, as a key member of the Kloud Managed Services Team. You will be responsible for customer ticket management, responding to and resolving technical issues from being initial point of contact, diagnosing the issue, through to 2nd level support. Your level of engagement will cover phone based, on-site and remote support.
In being an advocate of technology, you will have a varied and technically challenging role, being involved in operational support, technology deployment, and supporting the infrastructure of the customer. You will produce results as both an individual contributor and a team player.
To be effective and successful in this role, you must possess strong organisational skills, exceptional communication skills, customer relationship and process management skills to compliment your solid background in technical support and service desk experience.
Necessary Experience, Skills & Requirements
- 2-3 years’ experience in the IT/internet/managed services/outsourcing industry in a Service Desk / Help Desk role (with troubleshooting)
- A can-do, responsible attitude, complemented by a calm and meticulous approach to ticket management and follow-up
- Understanding of ITIL processes; ITIL Foundation certification desirable
- Experience using Service Desk software such as ConnectWise or Service Now
- Good understanding of Change Management practices and procedures
- Good understanding of Service Desk tools including ticketing software, monitoring tools, dashboards and/or other systems to support customers and ensure systems are working properly.
- Ability to identify problems, in a multi-vendor/multi-platform environment and work with Technical Support Analysts and escalation to relevant 3rd parties as required.
- Be process savvy – Able to follow processes, and assist with design of new processes
Additional requirements of the position will include:
- Participate in a rotating on-call roster system and availability to undertake support work outside of normal business hours from time to time
- Clear an Australian Federal Police Check
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have some of the best technical cloud experts in the country, driven by their passion for cloud services. This is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
We look forward to speaking with suitably skilled applicants. Please apply by submitting a full resume in Word or PDF format. Only applicants with full working rights in Australia will be considered. No agency enquiries thank you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend