Cloud Consultant - Office 365 / Azure
Job no: 493785
Work type: Full time
Categories: AD, ADFS, Architect, AWS, Azure, Change, Cloud Engineer, Enterprise, Hybrid, Identity Management, IDM, Infrastructure, O365, SfB, SP Online
Kloud: In a nutshell
Since 2010, Kloud have been dedicated to helping organisations switch on the power of the cloud to become more agile, connected and efficient but we are so, so much more than that.
- Microsoft Gold Partner + AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Telstra (We still have our Kloud brand + identity)
- Over 270 Kloudies globally, with many more awesome people to come
- Enterprise and Government clients = Large-scale, complex projects that you can really sink your teeth into!
Kloudies: (noun, plural): description: a diverse team of passionate and talented Cloud technology experts who move organisations to the Cloud and help them stay there.
Could YOU be the next Kloudie?
This specific position is for a Cloud Infrastructure Consultant with a deep technical background in Microsoft technologies, focusing on the latest versions of Skype4Business, Exchange, Office 365, Azure, Active Directory and supporting technologies.
Our ideal candidate will have deep enterprise or large-scale online consumer application experience and will have been involved through all aspects of project delivery including requirements definition, architecture, design and programming, testing and deployment.
At Kloud we specialise in the design and implementation of cloud-scale applications as well as in helping our customers migrate existing applications to public cloud platforms.
The role is suited to a senior consultant who has experience of dealing with key business stakeholders in government and private industry sectors. Working on large scale enterprise projects and around acquisitions, technology rationalisation projects, and hybrid cloud solutions this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including
- Initial customer engagement and pre-sales assistance
- Envisioning and Conceptual Solution design
- Detailed solution design and technical implementation
- Operational hand-over
- Experience working in an Agile environment. Certified Scrum Master viewed highly.
- Ability to lead strategy engagements that develop roadmaps or transition plans based on guidance from senior business stakeholders.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience delivering projects in complex Enterprise and Government environments
- Minimum of 4 years acting in a Senior Lead Consulting role on significant size and scale Enterprise projects
- Demonstrable experience in designing, building and configuring Microsoft based solutions based around Office 365, Azure, Exchange, Active Directory and Lync
- Knowledge and understanding of foundational directory, security and networking principles required to support these technologies
- Knowledge and experience with the complexities of migration and transformation of Enterprise and Government environments
- Ability to produce exemplary technical and non-technical documentation for customers
- Very strong communication and customer engagement skills as required of client facing consultants
- Experience with Office 365 and Lync Enterprise voice deployments will be highly regarded along with relevant Microsoft based certifications
About the Kloud Culture:
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
But what about the perks?
- Toolkit Allowance to purchase laptops and other technical equipment you may need
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance
- Telstra benefits = Staff phone plans + discounts off a range of services Inc. internet, health insurance, retailers + more
- Microsoft subscriptions, awards, bonuses, parties, breakfasts, afternoon drinks + more
- Companywide weekends away (this year we are off to the Sunny Coast!)
- Part of a family-feel, supportive culture who are all about knowledge sharing
- Flat structure internally - Work alongside technically exceptional people
Are you our next Kloudie?
To apply to be our next Kloudie – please click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires. For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend