Development Consultant - SharePoint
Job no: 493787
Work type: Full time
Categories: App Dev, ASP .Net, Azure, Full Stack, O365
Kloud: In a nutshell
Since 2010, Kloud have been dedicated to helping organisations switch on the power of the cloud to become more agile, connected and efficient but we are so, so much more than that.
- Microsoft Gold Partner + AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Telstra (We still have our Kloud brand + identity)
- Over 270 Kloudies globally, with many more awesome people to come
- Enterprise and Government clients = Large-scale, complex projects that you can really sink your teeth into!
Kloudies: (noun, plural): description: a diverse team of passionate and talented Cloud technology experts who move organisations to the Cloud and help them stay there.
Could YOU be the next Kloudie?
This position is for a Senior SharePoint Consultant, with a passion for working at enterprise level projects. This role will require a strong technical background in the latest web technologies, mobile, portals & collaboration, and social computing solutions. Heavily focused on SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online.
Our ideal candidate will have deep enterprise or large-scale online consumer application development experience and will have been involved through all aspects of project delivery including requirements definition, architecture, design and programming, testing and deployment.
At Kloud we specialise in the design and implementation of cloud-scale applications as well as in helping our customers migrate existing applications to public cloud platforms.
The role is suited to a senior consultant who has experience of dealing with key business stakeholders in government and private industry sectors. Working on large scale enterprise projects and around acquisitions, technology rationalisation projects, and hybrid cloud solutions this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including
- Initial customer engagement and pre-sales assistance
- Envisioning and Conceptual Solution design
- Detailed solution design and technical implementation
- Operational hand-over
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience designing application solutions for SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2013
- A detailed understanding of the Office365/ SharePoint Online service offering
- A detailed understanding of the development options available for SharePoint Online and experience with developing “Apps” for SharePoint
- Experience designing and developing Client-side SharePoint applications using CSOM, REST APIs
- Experience in sizing effort and drafting proposals and work orders
- Experience in developing Azure Hosted applications
- Active participant in the SharePoint Community
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Leading discussions with enterprise customers.
- Estimating costs and timeframes, preparing scope statements and statements of work.
- Taking accountability for all aspects of technical delivery.
- Executing technical customer engagements successfully, including producing design and deployment documentation.
- Proactively sharing skills and knowledge with colleagues and the broader technical community.
- Remaining up to date with the latest innovations in the Microsoft platform
About the Kloud Culture:
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
But what about the perks?
- Toolkit Allowance - choose your own devices.
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance
- Telstra benefits = Staff phone plans + discounts off a range of services Inc. internet, health insurance, retailers + more
- Microsoft subscriptions, awards, bonuses, parties, breakfasts, afternoon drinks + more
- Companywide weekends away (this year we are off to the Sunny Coast!)
- Part of a family-feel, supportive culture who are all about knowledge sharing
- Flat structure internally - Work alongside technically exceptional people
Are you our next Kloudie?
To apply to be our next Kloudie – please click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires. For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend