SharePoint Developer - Managed Services
Job no: 493791
Work type: Full time
Categories: AngularJS, ASP .Net, Azure, Development, O365, SP Online, SP On-Prem
Kloud: In a nutshell
Since 2010, Kloud have been dedicated to helping organisations switch on the power of the cloud to become more agile, connected and efficient but we are so, so much more than that.
- Microsoft Gold Partner + AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Telstra (We still have our Kloud brand + identity)
- Over 270 Kloudies globally, with many more awesome people to come
- Enterprise and Government clients = Large-scale, complex projects that you can really sink your teeth into!
Kloudies: (noun, plural): description: a diverse team of passionate and talented Cloud technology experts who move organisations to the Cloud and help them stay there.
Could YOU be the next Kloudie?
Kloud is currently looking for an experienced Application Support Developer to join our Managed Services team in NSW.
This specific position is for an Application Support Developer who will provide application support to Kloud Managed Services customers. Resolve customer requests, answer questions, and provide proactive services via email, telephone or in person. The Application Support Developer is a key member of the Kloud Managed Services Team.
In being an advocate of technology, you will have a varied and technically challenging role, being involved in operational support, technology deployment, and assisting in the product development lifecycle. You will produce results as both an individual contributor and a team player.
To be effective and successful in this role, you must possess strong organisational skills, exceptional communication, customer relationship and process management skills to compliment your solid background in technical support.
Necessary Experience and Technical Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the IT/internet/managed services/outsourcing industry in a mid-level development capacity
- Significant experience in application support and administration of Microsoft SharePoint Online environments
- Some .NET Framework development experience is required together with experience supporting SQL Databases
- A deep comprehension of the SharePoint development and a good experience of Microsoft’s development tools, platforms, and frameworks including identifying and resolving software bugs
- Azure PaaS, Flow and PowerApps will be highly regarded
- Mobile application development experience would be well regarded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of ITIL processes; ITIL Foundation certification desirable
- A strong desire to learn more about Cloud platforms and technologies
- Updating technical information
As part of your technical experience and knowledge, you must be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of SharePoint Online, Web Services, XML, and .NET framework.
Additional requirements of the position will include:
- Availability for support work outside of normal business hours
- Rotating on-call roster system
- Clear an Australian Federal Police Check
In addition some experience with any of the following would be highly desirable:
- Xamarin mobile app development
- Office 365 SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0+ and C#
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 (Database Engine, SSIS, SQL Agent Jobs)
- WCF, Web Services
- XML, XSLT
About the Kloud Culture:
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
But what about the perks?
- $4200.00 + GST Toolkit Allowance to purchase technical equipment needed
- Flexible working arrangements (future ways of working!)
- Yearly training and development allowance
- Telstra benefits = Staff phone plans + discounts off a range of services Inc. internet, health insurance, retailers + more
- Microsoft subscriptions, awards, bonuses, parties, breakfasts, afternoon drinks + more
- Companywide weekends away (this year we are off to the Sunny Coast!)
- Part of a family-feel, supportive culture who are all about knowledge sharing
- Flat structure internally - Work alongside technically exceptional people
Are you our next Kloudie?
To apply to be our next Kloudie – please click Apply Now! Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered at this time. No Agency Enquires. For the latest in digital insights, visit our Kloud Blog.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend