Job no: 493798
Work type: Full time
Categories: Identity Management
Identity & Access Management Consultant Purpose and Scope
Our ideal candidate will have consulting experience with Enterprise customers that covers all aspects of project delivery from pre-sales, requirements definition, architecture design, solution development, testing and deployment. You will play an active role within the Kloud team by supporting both internal and external communities, along with having a passion for continual development of technical skills and knowledge.
Key Responsibilities & Skills
At Kloud we specialise in the design and integration of Enterprise customers environments with Cloud Services.
The role is suited to a senior level consultant who has experience dealing with key business stakeholders in government and private industry sectors. Working on large scale enterprise projects and around acquisitions, technology rationalisation projects, and hybrid cloud solutions this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including;
- Initial customer engagement and pre-sales assistance.
- Envisioning and Conceptual Solution design.
- Detailed solution design and technical implementation.
- Operational hand-over.
- Ability to lead strategy engagements that develop roadmaps or transition plans based on guidance from senior business stakeholders.
- Leading discussions with enterprise customers.
- Estimating costs and timeframes, preparing scope statements and statements of work.
- Taking accountability for all aspects of technical delivery.
- Executing technical customer engagements successfully, including producing design and deployment documentation.
- Proactively sharing skills and knowledge with colleagues and the broader technical community.
- Remaining up to date with the latest innovations in the Microsoft Identity and broader Azure platform.
The Techy Bits
- Minimum of 10 years' experience delivering identity and access management solutions
- Enterprise and Government environments
- Minimum of 4 years acting in a Consulting role on significant size and scale Enterprise projects
- Extensive, demonstrable experience in the design, build, configuration and implementation of Microsoft solutions such as Microsoft Identity Manager, Azure Active Directory, Pass-Through Authentication and Active Directory Federation Services, plus a sound understanding of complex migrations and strong knowledge of Active Directory and hybrid identity.
- The ability to think strategically, define and resolve customer problems and lead projects to deliver technical solutions in complex environments.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to produce quality documentation.
- Exposure to various methodologies, industry best practices and technologies.
- Ideally the candidate will also have experience or a solid understanding of other IDAM systems from non-Microsoft vendors such as SailPoint, Okta, Ping, and CyberArk
- Ideally the candidate has demonstrable experience with or a strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure Directory Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C) identity services.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend