Skype for Business/Teams Consultant
Job no: 493801
Work type: Full time
Categories: Azure, Enterprise, Lync, O365, SfB
Hi! We’re Telstra Purple
We’re more than just tech and innovation. We’re a collection of passionate people who give purpose to technology! In order to continue our strong growth, we are seeking a Senior-level Skype for Business / Teams Consultant with a deep technical background in Microsoft technologies, focusing on the latest versions of S4B, Teams, Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory and supporting technologies.
Our ideal candidate will have deep enterprise or large-scale customer experience and will have been involved through all aspects of project delivery including requirements definition, architecture, design and programming, testing and deployment.
The role is suited to a senior consultant who has experience of dealing with key business stakeholders both internally and with external clients. Working on large scale enterprise projects and around acquisitions, technology rationalisation projects, and hybrid cloud solutions this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including
- Initial customer engagement and pre-sales assistance
- Envisioning and Conceptual Solution design
- Detailed solution design and technical implementation
- Operational hand-over
Key Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of experience delivering Communications solutions in complex environments
- Demonstrable experience in designing, building and configuring Microsoft Enterprise Voice solutions with Skype for Business and/or Teams
- Strong knowledge of all Office 365 services is a bonus
- Ability to produce exemplary technical and non-technical documentation for customers
- Very strong communication and customer engagement skills
- Be self-starting, working both autonomously and part of a team, and possess disciplined time management skills
Our perks & benefits:
- Future ways of working - flexible hours, and the freedom to work from home.
- 15 days personal/carers leave.
- $2,000 annual training budget, plus access to 5 days of study leave annually.
- Telstra 20gb Wi-Fi dongle, to ensure you can work on the go.
- Buy your own device policy, with $4,200 budget to purchase laptop and other devices (renewed bi-annually)
- Purchased Annual Leave scheme
- Heavily subsidised Telstra Mobile phone plan.
- 25% discount on all other Telstra products and service
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, or 6 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
Telstra Purple brings together VMTech, MSC, Readify, Kloud, Bridgepoint, O2, NSC, iVision, and the UK’s Company85.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend