Modern Workplace Consultant
Job no: 493818
Work type: Full time
Hi! We’re Telstra Purple
We’re more than just tech and innovation. We’re a collection of passionate people who give purpose to technology! To continue our strong growth, we are seeking Modern Workplace Consultants with an excellent technical background in Microsoft technologies, focusing on the latest and greatest features in Office 365, Azure Active Directory and supporting technologies.
As an ideal candidate, you will have enterprise or large-scale experience and have been involved through all aspects of project delivery, including requirements definition, architecture, design and programming, testing and deployment.
The Modern Workplace Consultant role is suited to anyone who has experience of dealing with key business stakeholders both internally and with external clients. Working on large scale enterprise projects and around acquisitions, technology rationalisation projects, and hybrid cloud solutions, this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes.
We’re looking for subject matter experts with knowledge in at least two of the following areas:
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- On-premises to Online migrations
- Data protection
- Microsoft Intune
- Windows 10 Co-Management
- SCCM integration
- MAM and MDM
- Microsoft Teams/ Skype for Business
- PABX integration
- Telstra Calling
- Azure Active Directory
- Multi-Factor Authentication,
- Conditional Access,
- Azure Information Protection.
Strong knowledge across all these is welcomed but not necessary. We’re after people that know their stuff and know it well in at least two of these technologies.
Highly desirable skills that will help you with this role will include:
- An automation first mindset, focusing on outcomes and automating everything that makes sense.
- Experience working in an agile environment and delivering projects using agile methodologies.
- Ability to produce exemplary technical and non-technical documentation for customers
- Excellent communication and customer engagement skills
- Be self-starting, working both autonomously and part of a team, and possess disciplined time management skills
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading discussions with enterprise customers.
- Taking accountability for all aspects of technical delivery.
- Executing technical customer engagements successfully, including producing design and deployment documentation.
- Proactively sharing skills and knowledge with colleagues.
Our perks & benefits:
- Workplace flexibility - flexible hours, and work from home or other locations
- 15 days personal/carers leave
- $2,000 annual training budget, plus access to 5 days of study leave annually.
- Telstra 20gb Wi-Fi hotspot, to ensure you can work on the go
- Buy your own device policy, $4,200 budget every 2 years to choose your own tech.
- Purchased Annual Leave scheme
- Heavily subsidised Telstra Mobile Phone
- 25% discount on other Telstra products and service
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, or 6 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend