Senior Dev Consultant (.NET)
Job no: 002
Work type: Full time
Categories: App Dev, ASP .Net, Front End, Full Stack
Hi! We’re Telstra Purple
We’re more than just tech and innovation. We’re a collection of passionate people who give purpose to technology. These are the most important aspects of our business – in fact, so important that we’ve used them to literally inspire our name (Purpose & People).
As a Software Developer at Telstra Purple, you'll provide our clients with an extremely high level of technical expertise, and represent our brand well in the wider technical community too. You'll have the chance to make an impact in the development of complex, disruptive solutions for a wide range of organisations.
You will have the opportunity to shape the way that companies deliver software and to work with people who believe in routinely shipping quality software to production. You will also need strong soft skills, and business acumen to listen to customers and learn from your peers.
This is a great role for someone who is self-motivated and loves seeing clients excited about solutions to their business problems. As a consulting organisation, there may be the opportunity to travel interstate and collaborate with your interstate colleagues.
Ideal Skills we look for:
More than any other skill, we value a willingness to learn and a positive attitude. You'll need to be able to adapt to a wide range of technologies in this role, but we'll support you every step of the way. We also value strong communication skills, deep experience with both front-end and server-side development, and experience with agile software development.
- Strong skills in .NET Framework or .NET Core and C# programming.
- Development expertise in WebAPI /MVC, including coding environment, frameworks and relational databases (such as Microsoft SQL Server)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) techniques.
We also value experience with:
- Cloud services (Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform),
- Typescript and multiple automated deployment tools (Octopus Deploy, Team City, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc.)
- Containerisation expertise is advantageous (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
Everything we do at Telstra Purple is founded on our core beliefs:
- We thrive when our people thrive
- Our customer's success is our success.
- We are trusted and empowered as individuals
- We are strong together
- We continuously learn, share and innovate
Our perks & benefits:
- Work-life integration - we understand life happens when you're busy making other plans, so we offer flexibility around where and when you work.
- Professional development program
- Telstra 20gb Wi-Fi hotspot
- Laptop/Device allowance renewed every 2 years
- A new Telstra mobile phone, with $0 per month plan
- Purchased Annual Leave scheme
- 25% discount on all Telstra products and service
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers | 6 weeks paid parental leave for all other new parents
- Monthly team breakfasts, parties, BBQ’s in summer and other get-togethers!
We're after the right blend of experience and enthusiasm, and look for cultural add, rather than cultural fit. We benefit from the unique gifts and backgrounds of each person in our business, and push for diversity of thought in all we do.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend