Job no: 493833
Work type: Full time
Categories: Cloud Engineer, Infrastructure
Hi! We’re Telstra Purple
We are seeking an Infrastructure Consultant specialised in Google Cloud to help drive our continued growth.
Our ideal candidate will have experience working with Enterprise or large-scale customer solutions and will have been involved in most aspects of project delivery including requirements definition, architecture and design, programming, testing and deployment.
The successful candidate will be proficient in the following:
- Cloud technologies – Google
- Translating customer requirements into technical design which is testable and reusable.
- Modern lean development practices and lifecycle management, including tools, platform, and agile processes.
- Working within highly motivated teams focused on delivering business value and customer outcomes.
For this you will need:
- Passion for technology and familiarity with various design and architectural procedures.
- Knowledge of designing and building cloud native solutions for GCP (Google Cloud), and APIs.
- Expertise in Google related technologies
- Initial customer engagement and pre-sales assistance
- Envisioning and conceptual Solution design
- Technical delivery and implementation
- Operational hand-over
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to lead strategy engagements that develop roadmaps or transition plans based on guidance from senior business stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading discussions with enterprise customers.
- Estimating costs and timeframes, preparing scope statements and statements of work.
- Taking accountability for all aspects of technical delivery.
- Executing technical customer engagements successfully, including producing design and deployment documentation.
- Proactively sharing skills and knowledge with colleagues and the broader technical community.
- Remaining up to date with the latest innovations in the Google platform.
Our perks & benefits:
- Workplace flexibility - flexible hours, and the freedom to work from home.
- 15 days personal/carers leave.
- $2,000 annual training budget, plus access to 5 days of study leave annually.
- Telstra 20gb Wi-Fi dongle, to ensure you can work on the go.
- Buy your own device policy, with $4,200 budget to purchase laptop and other devices (renewed bi-annually)
- Purchased Annual Leave scheme
- Heavily subsidised Telstra Mobile phone plan.
- 25% discount on all other Telstra products and service
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, or 6 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
Telstra Purple brings together Kloud Solutions, Readify, VMTech, MSC, Bridgepoint, O2, NSC, iVision, and the UK’s Company85.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend